League Cup Group E

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

As opposed to the "Cumdog" pish on your own thread, now fcuk off back to your own w@nkfest.....

Jason Cummings would automatically be the greatest player to ever grace your hovel if he signed for you. You're beneath him.

Yeah the tourists flock to killie pmsl? South AYRShire has all the big attractions. World famous Burns Cottage, 3 world famous golf courses, Scotland's busiest beach, Scotland's 3rd biggest airport , Scotland's biggest air show, Scotland's biggest racecourse, one of Scotland's busiest holiday parks and of course Somerset Park the best terraced stadium left in Scotland home to AYRshire's favourite team.

Killie has a new Tesco[emoji9]

Gayfield is about a trillion times better than Somerset

Now your really taking the piss mate ,the coldest place in scottish fitba ,my mate lost a perfectly good adidas samba on the roof at gayfield ,,,,[emoji23] long story

Stand by it, I'm all for terracing, love it, but Somerset is a total shitehole. Could scrub up well but would need a lot of work done.

Bring a ladder this season and you'll probably get it back, unless a seagulls dropped it somewhere in the North Sea. [emoji12]

Stand by it, I'm all for terracing, love it, but Somerset is a total shitehole. Could scrub up well but would need a lot of work done.

Bring a ladder this season and you'll probably get it back, unless a seagulls dropped it somewhere in the North Sea. [emoji12]

Will do my friend ,looking forward to it not been up in at least ten years[emoji106]

Yeah the tourists flock to killie pmsl? South AYRShire has all the big attractions, 3 world famous golf courses

One of which is owned by a certain Donald J Trump !!!

He's almost as big a c#nt as any Ayr Utd fan.......

Football fans going on about shopping centres. Wow!
As for claiming Burns, feels like every hole in Ayrshire tries to. I'm sure there's plaques in some villages just because the guy stopped for piss there.

Burns turned to the good people of Kilmarnock to publish his work and therefore he's only famous because of our foresight and intelligence.  You're welcome.  

Bit like Chris Boyd. Works in Killie but chooses to live in AYRshire's best town Ayr. Chris lives near me and I asked him once why he lives in Ayr and not Killie? (Closer to Ibrox) His reply was 'would you live in killie?' [emoji4]   

Bit like Chris Boyd. Works in Killie but chooses to live in AYRshire's best town Ayr. Chris lives near me and I asked him once why he lives in Ayr and not Killie? (Closer to Ibrox) His reply was 'would you live in killie?' [emoji4]    

Wow mate that really was a cracking story, be sure to tell it again sometime :)

Ps Kris boyd**

Wow mate that really was a cracking story, be sure to tell it again sometime [emoji4]

Ps Kris boyd**

True story. Oh yeah forgot it's spelt with a k? Must be easier for him to remember [emoji38]

On 2017-6-22 at 20:15, 1320Lichtie said:

Gayfield is about a trillion times better than Somerset

Its not.  Its a decent wee away day but its not as good a stadium as Somerset.  Nice wee quirk that players get hit by waves taking corners though. 

Archived