League Cup Group E

Is that why killie fans I know say they are glad this game is at Somerset than rugby park? Proper ground with an atmosphere rather than souless empty legoland that was built for old firm fans to fill [emoji5]

To be fair the last couple of times you guys have been at Rugby Park the atmosphere has been great there too. I'd imagine Somerset is much like Rugby Park in that you get good atmospheres for derbys, visits from Celtic and your good pals from Govan and the odd big relegation or promotion decider (although of course we've never had to worry about promotion in the last quarter of a century).

I'm glad that we've finally approved the sale of tickets. Must've been embarrassing for Ayr waiting for Killie to give them orders for a game at Somerset.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 To be fair the last couple of times you guys have been at Rugby Park the atmosphere has been great there too. I'd imagine Somerset is much like Rugby Park in that you get good atmospheres for derbys, visits from Celtic and your good pals from Govan and the odd big relegation or promotion decider (although of course we've never had to worry about promotion in the last quarter of a century). 

I'm glad that we've finally approved the sale of tickets. Must've been embarrassing for Ayr waiting for Killie to give them orders for a game at Somerset.

Same for every cup game both clubs have to agree. If not it reverts to league prices.  

How is the ps1 going? Enjoying the upgrade from snes?

Anyway Somerset is defo the better venue glad you agree will be bouncing like FIFA 06. (You've not played that yet ps2 game) [emoji12]

Same for every cup game both clubs have to agree. If not it reverts to league prices.   

Anyway Somerset is defo the better venue glad you agree will be bouncing like FIFA 06. (You've not played that yet ps2 game) [emoji12]

Heard thats him just completed rayman,and tomb raider

a658d1f42b84410cd779d4d7264cb4bb.jpg

Your patter is absolutely dreadful.

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 14:54, ftk said:

Is that why killie fans I know say they are glad this game is at Somerset than rugby park? Proper ground with an atmosphere rather than souless empty legoland that was built for old firm fans to fill emoji5.png

Will you be wearing your RangAyr scarf?

The stadium was built for top flight football, internationals etc.

Will you be wearing your RangAyr scarf?
The stadium was built for top flight football, internationals etc.

Maybe if you bring enough of a crowd down, we can give up 3/4 of our stadium to allow you to have a party.

Oh wait. That's a Killie stunt.

12 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Maybe if you bring enough of a crowd down, we can give up 3/4 of our stadium to allow you to have a party.

Oh wait. That's a Killie stunt.

Aye, not like Ayr have ever shifted their own fans to squeeze more **** then is it?

12 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

When has rugby park ever been full .....oh must av been wen elton john played thereemoji16.pngemoji23.pngemoji27.png

Yup, it's been full several times.

It is too big for us but we've had seasons when we've averaged 10,000+ since it was built, one where we actually had 11 crowds of 10,000+ so it's not as daft a size as some think.

That said, even know with 4,000 odd in it each week it's got a higher % of capacity in it than Ayr could dream of!

Archived