League Cup Group E

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

I can see us selling out our allocation going by the response since the "lawyer from A*r" resigned tbh

1 hour ago, ftk said:

Can't really remember k****e not ever selling out the railway end apart from maybe Ayrshire cup games

Complete VL minters

8 hours ago, ftk said:

Can't really remember k****e not ever selling out the railway end apart from maybe Ayrshire cup games

haha, utter nonsense!

Last 4 times that I can remember (1998,1999, 2001 & 2009) we've sold out our allocation. There were tons from our bus in the Ayr end in 1998 & 2009 especially as they only got as far as season ticket holders sale.

haha, utter nonsense!
Last 4 times that I can remember (1998,1999, 2001 & 2009) we've sold out our allocation. There were tons from our bus in the Ayr end in 1998 & 2009 especially as they only got as far as season ticket holders sale.

Read it again you numpty!

Summerset is falling down, falling down, falling down.......[emoji12]

Standing longer than rugby park. Yous must have been gutted when the bull dozers moved in and demolished it and replaced it with a large, ugly, empty, souless, lego replica kit stadium.

Standing longer than rugby park. Yous must have been gutted when the bull dozers moved in and demolished it and replaced it with a large, ugly, empty, souless, lego replica kit stadium.

The two major trophies and continually finishing above Ayr since the new stadium plans were announced have helped to dull the pain a wee bit.

I've had a good idea that I'd like to promote on behalf of Dumbarton, Annan Athletic and Clyde Football Club fans.

How about an Ayr/Killie fan starts a match thread for their game, meaning that I can stop having to read your rather painful patter to clear notifications?

13 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I've had a good idea that I'd like to promote on behalf of Dumbarton, Annan Athletic and Clyde Football Club fans.

How about an Ayr/Killie fan starts a match thread for their game, meaning that I can stop having to read your rather painful patter to clear notifications?

Done, brutal isn't it.

Archived