Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, MOFOREVER said:

I guess Ross County fans are not exactly happy to have us away midweek in successive seasons. Three teams in the same group in successive seasons is unfortunate. 

Not quite - Ross County were away to you on a Saturday last year, not a Tuesday.  Agree on the second point though.

Pleased County have got Arbroath away on a Saturday.  I've never been there before, so like Montrose last year, should be a good day out.  Delighted to avoid Alloa away as a rainy Tuesday night there last year, combined with an embarrassing defeat, was far from ideal.

3 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Ross County game at 7:45 on a Friday night. Absolute joke. 

Here's hoping you get a Tuesday night trip up to Dingwall in the middle of winter. 

Shite draw

Wanted Hibs away on a Saturday, Hibs away on a Tuesday

Ross County away on a Saturday, Ross County at home on a Saturday

Montrose and Alloa at home midweek, home on a Saturday to Mo and away to Alloa

Would've got a great summers day out in Edinburgh and a support similar to the last two trips. Be nowhere near that now. Only good thing is hopefully Hibs get a great crowd through so we can make some cash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a day out in Edinburgh this Saturday to start the season...is it just me or is the sectional league cup just giving a bit of a structure to pre-season friendly matches?

anyway hoping for a decent showing and avoiding a turkey shoot; we have no chance whatever of taking anything from the game.

Archived