Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon he will go before end of August & around £750k will be a market price - remember he's only played in Scottish Championship level all his career although the single sub appearance for Scotland might add a tenner to his value!!!

League cup winner
Scottish cup winner
Full Scottish internationalist.

He's achieved more in 4 years than any Falkirk player in their entire career.

Mintastic.

Both teams fielding a B sides today.

We competed for most of the first half but to be honest I don't think we threatened at all up front and couldn't even muster a decent half chance.

Worrying that we have few ideas going forward and very little up front. Hopefully we'll see a couple of good quality signings over next couple of weeks

30 minutes ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

Both teams fielding a B sides today.

We competed for most of the first half but to be honest I don't think we threatened at all up front and couldn't even muster a decent half chance.

Worrying that we have few ideas going forward and very little up front. Hopefully we'll see a couple of good quality signings over next couple of weeks

So the Montrose B team includes Fleming, Fotheringham, Dillion, Steeves, Johnston, Templeman and Masson?!  Impressive!  Oh by the way... YOU ARE WASH!  One shot off target, none on target :lol:

Good luck for next season. 

Archived