Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a bad Hibs crowd for a Friday night up in Dingwall but not sure why they've spread them across two stands like that 

Looked as if they filed in about 5 mins in. No doubt the original part was full and they had to open up behind the goal

Atmosphere seems very flat, decent game tho

6 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Not a bad Hibs crowd for a Friday night up in Dingwall but not sure why they've spread them across two stands like that 

Actually for a so called big four team think it's poor - we will take more to Inverness tomorrow 

Actually for a so called big four team think it's poor - we will take more to Inverness tomorrow 

Aye because it's a lot easier to get to Dingwall for 7.45pm on a Friday than it is to get to Inverness for 3pm on a Saturday you utter melt.

Good start from us, Murray looking busy up top and Swanson getting in wee pockets here and there.

12 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Falkirk fan in crowd w**k shocker. 

How many Hibs fans are at the game? 

About 500. At this rate Thistle will be getting half the west stand for the league opener [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211]

5 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Take a guess, commentator in making it up shocker!

I did wonder but Hamilton's decent and knows the game so I didn't think he'd get it wrong. Made me wonder if I'd actually heard Schalk pronounced  before. I noticed Sutton said it wrongly too after Hamilton had before Stewart quickly mentioned it properly as if trying to subtly correct them. Cheers.

Archived