Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easy tiger don't disrespect DC there is a lot of love for him down Arbroath way, they hang on his every word which is taken as gospel  

Is that a Brechin fan speaking about Arbroath on a Montrose thread... [emoji57]

Why?

All DC really said was it starts too early for PT clubs as a lot of the players only get to go on holiday at this time of year due to their full time jobs and it leaves us unprepared in comparison to the FT clubs.

That was it, but he went on to say that these are treated a bit like pre season games and it will always be tough getting past a FT team at this stage anyway so he wasn't really having a go at the format at all.

41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

All DC really said was it starts too early for PT clubs as a lot of the players only get to go on holiday at this time of year due to their full time jobs and it leaves us unprepared in comparison to the FT clubs.

That was it, but he went on to say that these are treated a bit like pre season games and it will always be tough getting past a FT team at this stage anyway so he wasn't really having a go at the format at all.

Ah, ok.  I hadn't really considered that angle.  Still, there's been a few examples of full time teams being embarrassed by part-timers - not least Alloa against us last season.

I don't see us changing from our starting lineup vs Montrose on Saturday. I know Bobby is struggling with a tight hammy but I still expect him to start and get at least an hour. Maybe see Whately in for Henry?

After missing out on Kyle Lafferty I see hibs have signed a big Lithuanian striker, not sure if he'll play on Friday though so the County could be up against Brian Graham in the hibs attack.

Should be a decent game with a decent crowd, glad it's on BT Sport though as I'm away on holiday. 

8 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

After missing out on Kyle Lafferty I see hibs have signed a big Lithuanian striker, not sure if he'll play on Friday though so the County could be up against Brian Graham in the hibs attack.

Should be a decent game with a decent crowd, glad it's on BT Sport though as I'm away on holiday. 

As are my. Brian Graham hat-trick on the cards.

Not a bad Hibs crowd for a Friday night up in Dingwall but not sure why they've spread them across two stands like that 

Archived