Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feck me - over 27,000 posts!
Seriously needs to get a life :lol:

I've got eeen mate. Just the 10 year on here.

Sitting in an Edinburgh hotel right now, pishing mysel at how shite the Mo are. Next Saturday, 2/3-0, heard it here first.

You must be having a great time:thumsup2 in a hotel in Edinburgh looking on a Montrose thread on P&B:rolleyes: 

It's not a Montrose thread and I was at the game

Sitting on my phone after a night out. Unheard of that

Fwiw I was pished and on the wind up. Montrose done alright. Probably lucky it was only 4 though.

I thought Alloa looked pretty good. They weren't very adventurous but that was to be expected. They're a solid competitive outfit. They're number 9, Fleming took a sore one chasing down a Davies clearance, seemed go over an ankle and needed stretchered off. His replacement Kris Renton looked good.

I thought Alloa looked pretty good. They weren't very adventurous but that was to be expected. They're a solid competitive outfit. They're number 9, Fleming took a sore one chasing down a Davies clearance, seemed go over an ankle and needed stretchered off. His replacement Kris Renton looked good.

Malcolm was the player who got stretchered off. Fleming was number 10. Would imagine either Renton or Adam Martin to replace Malcolm on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, English Wasp said:

Malcolm was the player who got stretchered off. Fleming was number 10. Would imagine either Renton or Adam Martin to replace Malcolm on Tuesday.

Your quite right, I have the team sheet in my jacket pocket too! Any news on how Malcolm is? It was a strange one, seemed to catch Davies' studs as he tried to change down a clearance.

I thought your number 14 Renton looked decent.

Your quite right, I have the team sheet in my jacket pocket too! Any news on how Malcolm is? It was a strange one, seemed to catch Davies' studs as he tried to change down a clearance.
I thought your number 14 Renton looked decent.

Appears to be ligament damage rather than a break. Definitely out until the start of the league season, and possibly longer.

12 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

Marcus Fraser's goal for Ross County was not a free kick, and their goal difference is +2 rather than +1 (and similarly, Alloa's goal difference is -2 rather than -1).

1 hour ago, Forfinn said:

Marcus Fraser's goal for Ross County was not a free kick, and their goal difference is +2 rather than +1 (and similarly, Alloa's goal difference is -2 rather than -1).

Thanks for pointing out about the table GD issue, will sort. I used the BBC's live text for my report as I wasn't at the game so my apologies for the error. What was his goal like and I will fix it. Cheers. 

ETA' GD now fixed. 

Again, apologies about the error with Marcus Fraser's goal description but I do genuinely appreciate you pointimh ouy the inaccuracy to me so I can fix it so thanks again. 

Thanks for pointing out about the table GD issue, will sort. I used the BBC's live text for my report as I wasn't as the game so my apologies for the error. What was his goal like and I will fix it. Cheers. 

It was an absolutely stunning strike from outside the box following on from a corner. On of the county fans might be able to give a better description as we were in the far corner from where it happened. He did have a free kick shortly afterwards but that didn't lead to anything.

31 minutes ago, English Wasp said:

It was an absolutely stunning strike from outside the box following on from a corner. On of the county fans might be able to give a better description as we were in the far corner from where it happened. He did have a free kick shortly afterwards but that didn't lead to anything.

Ah right, the BBC said along the lines of "a right footed effort from the right, outside of the box to the top right hand corner following a set-piece situation" and I interpreted it to be directly from a free kick. Thanks for clarifying and apologies again for the inaccuracy. 

Archived