Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

4 minutes ago, PELE said:

Will the red carded Cove players serve suspensions in the cup games?

Maybe one of them.

SCOTTISH HIGHLAND FOOTBALL LEAGUE
12/05/2018 28781 - PAUL MCMANUS (COVE RANGERS F.C.) 1 SHFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH IMMEDIATE
12/05/2018 41981 - SCOTT ROSS (COVE RANGERS F.C.) 2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE AND
1 SHFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH FROM 26/05/2018
12/05/2018 33071 - ERIC WATSON (COVE RANGERS F.C.) 1 SHFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH IMMEDIATE

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to eveyone that works on the Blue Brazilian. Won best matchday programme again. Great stuff. I have been struggling to get a copy on the days I make it to the home games. Might have to check out the subscription idea next season if same amount are getting printed.

Congratulations to eveyone that works on the Blue Brazilian. Won best matchday programme again. Great stuff. I have been struggling to get a copy on the days I make it to the home games. Might have to check out the subscription idea next season if same amount are getting printed.

I’d definitely subscribe

14 hours ago, HenryHill said:

There's a trend emerging, the Scottish division winners were Aberdeen, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers and Cowdenbeath. 

#LoveFife

On 5/25/2018 at 22:56, Muzza81 said:

Cove away in the opening of their new ground, with what’s just gone on, would draw a respectively big crowd and a pretty large media attention. 

There might even be a television camera at this one...?

On 25/05/2018 at 22:56, Muzza81 said:

Cove away in the opening of their new ground, with what’s just gone on, would draw a respectively big crowd and a pretty large media attention. I’m not sure what the capacity of Balmoral Stadium will be but it could easy be a sell out in a decent atmosphere.

Cove will be at home to Hearts on the first Saturday to open their new stadium, I'd guess.

Cowden at home to ICT  14th July.   *(If they use same fixtures formula as last 2 years!)*

10 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Cove will be at home to Hearts on the first Saturday to open their new stadium, I'd guess.

Cowden at home to ICT  14th July.   *(If they use same fixtures formula as last 2 years!)*

That's what I think as well.

12 hours ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Noticed on twitter Errea are the new kit suppliers.

They have some really nice tops just now. Wonder which one it will be. Last time we had Errea was about ten years ago when we won successive promotions. Will this be a lucky charm?

They do the Iceland top just now.

13 hours ago, PELE said:

They have some really nice tops just now. Wonder which one it will be. Last time we had Errea was about ten years ago when we won successive promotions. Will this be a lucky charm?

They do the Iceland top just now.

Sadly,  'the Uhlsport years' will hardly be looked back on with any fondness, so despite the fact I've liked a few of their designs in recent seasons, it's definitely time for a change and hopefully a return to some of the more promising times associated with the previous Errea era...

Will the club be selling off any of the old stock in the shop, by the way, like they have done recently with old player shirts etc, which I've happily purchased on previous visits to Central Park for £10/£15? I'd love to get my hands on this season's home and away shirts (with this being my debut Cowden season).

Also, isn't it time we started a new thread for 2018-19 now, and put this dreadful season behind us once and for all?!

Archived