Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah wee right footed winger/striker. DC.

Heard that at our game on Saturday but could be nonsense. Would be a very good signing for Cowden IF it was true anyway.
Ex Montrose aswell?

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Nah wee right footed winger/striker. DC.

Heard that at our game on Saturday but could be nonsense. Would be a very good signing for Cowden IF it was true anyway.

If you are referring to David Cox that’s been going about for a couple of weeks but if he’s coming why isn’t he here? Running out of games.

If you are referring to David Cox that’s been going about for a couple of weeks but if he’s coming why isn’t he here? Running out of games.

No idea, maybe just a case of trying to sort everything out.

Only posted it as I know what it’s like myself. Love a rumour at this time of the season.

I actually hope it happens for you lads, been a really shitty couple of years he could be a good player and make the bottom of the league really interesting these last few month.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:08, cowdenbeath said:

Ben Reilly from East Fife and Jordan Hornby from Dundee United.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:10, CowdenLoyal said:

I hope to f**k somebody starts scoring goals. Anyone will do.

:lol:

2:30

Cox set up a goal from a corner on Saturday and had a rather subdued celebration which is unlike him.
Hopefully reading too much into that.
He does have a tendency to not hang about at clubs though, he's got a fair few under his belt now.

1 hour ago, Tommy boy said:

Think about it airdrie Way Gary bollan Forfar Gary bollan now linked way Cowdenbeath Gary bollan !!!

I was going to say that a bit of punctuation here would be helpful, but I am not sure it would add anything to this wonderful ramble.

8 hours ago, PELE said:

I was going to say that a bit of punctuation here would be helpful, but I am not sure it would add anything to this wonderful ramble.

It’s Gary Bollan quite Gary Bollan straight Gary Bollan forward in Gary Bollan my Gary Bollan view.

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

Blair Malcolm has his loan extended to the end of the season.

What's been his regular position for you?  I know he's been wearing 8 when playing.

Central to Attacking when I've seen him. Doesn't sit directly behind Muirhead up front but usually effective in final third and around the box with Miller/Mullen sitting a bit deeper.

Archived