Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Guy in my work tonight told me Archie Campbell is training with your lot ? did f**k all with us but was a bit of a hit at Morton.

He was poor for us.

3 hours ago, vince sinclair said:

Would easily walk into out team

We've signed experienced midfielder Mark Fotheringham. Suspended today

4 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Lewis Milne has re-signed for Forfar.

Hope it all goes well, Sandy. Much as I'd love to be there, commitments up here in Orkney make that impossible. Helicopter Sunday was the greatest day in my time as a Cowden fan. I'll never forget the sight of that helicopter over Central Park. Greetings to the legendary Mixu, Big Innes, and all the players who made history on the park. Enjoy the night.

That was much better today. Gifted Annan a goal (what was Pyper doing with the header?!) but created numerous chances. Should have won - Muirhead had more than enough chances to win the game. New guys looked alright.

Big difference today was that we were playing with a lot more width than usual. A positive start under Gary Bollan.

Still not sure why Robbie Buchanan gets a place in the squad!

If its true we have signed mark fotheringham that could be what we need in midfield he was first team coach in the bundesliga also so may be our new assistant/player manager ?

It's true. He was sitting in front of me at the game. He was kicking every ball and screaming advice at the team at times. He's signed as a player and a coach. Just left Karlsruhe who I think are in the second division.

We really should have won that game. Some extremely shite finishing cost us. Annan should be delighted with that point.

The new left back is lightyears ahead of Rutherford thankfully. Wasn't scared to get stuck in and the ponytailed lad showed a lot of dig and technical ability that we've been lacking however he faded late on. The trialist looked decent enough too to suggest he can be a welcome addition.

Robbie Buchanan is as well as standing at the terracing than being on the park. He genuinely offers nothing.

We really should have won that game. Some extremely shite finishing cost us. Annan should be delighted with that point.

The new left back is lightyears ahead of Rutherford thankfully. Wasn't scared to get stuck in and the ponytailed lad showed a lot of dig and technical ability that we've been lacking however he faded late on. The trialist looked decent enough too to suggest he can be a welcome addition.

Robbie Buchanan is as well as standing at the terracing than being on the park. He genuinely offers nothing.

Agree with you on robbie but jordan garden is just as bad offers us nothing

It's true. He was sitting in front of me at the game. He was kicking every ball and screaming advice at the team at times. He's signed as a player and a coach. Just left Karlsruhe who I think are in the second division.

Cracking signing on paper...

Archived