Eligible Scottish Players Confirmed Transfers: 2017/2018

SlayerX

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Andy Robertson in talks with Liverpool apparently at the moment

Good stuff. Glad he's ambitious enough to hold out for that move instead of jumping to a Burnley or Watford or the likes. I'd rather he tried and failed than just assumed he wasn't good enough for a top 6 club.

1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

Good stuff. Glad he's ambitious enough to hold out for that move instead of jumping to a Burnley or Watford or the likes. I'd rather he tried and failed than just assumed he wasn't good enough for a top 6 club.

If he was English they would be raving about him down south instead we talk about failure. I said when he was at Hull his 1st year he would join 1 of the top clubs in the prem and was slaughtered from the usual suspects.

Hope he gets his move as he is 1 hell of player

Some clowns on the English boards deriding Robertson's move and questioning why Liverpool didn't splash the going rate of 50m to get a better player. Their world is so far removed from reality it's untrue. Makes me think of a chat in the barbers the other day: what broke the transfer market in England? Was it Sky, was it the Bale deal?

Richard Scudamore, who I'm sure is the main man in terms of the EPL, was talking about how, in relative terms, they spend less money now than in the 80s as all the clubs are making far more money than they spend whereas back then it was a closer gap. That should tell you what the answer is.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:55, DAVIDB69 said:

Rumours of an impending transfer for Robert snodgrass to Aston villa

Snodgrass needs to get out of West Ham, he's never going to be a regular starter there this year and I can see them struggling anyway.

Don't think Villa would be the right move for him though, they look like a sinking ship.

18 hours ago, DBA said:

Snodgrass needs to get out of West Ham, he's never going to be a regular starter there this year and I can see them struggling anyway.

Don't think Villa would be the right move for him though, they look like a sinking ship.

Newcastle would also be a good move for him and I would put oliver burke to Newcastle if he is to leave RBL. Not many better managers around than rafa

Tony watt started today in a 7-1 win.

Newcastle would also be a good move for him and I would put oliver burke to Newcastle if he is to leave RBL. Not many better managers around than rafa

Didn't score. Pretty much given up on him tbh.

On 16/08/2017 at 16:44, DBA said:

:thumsup2

Archived