Champions League tv coverage

Dullard Bluteau

Just like the Europa League final, it appears that BT are showing this on freeview BUT only if you have an HD television. that rules me and many other out. Can anyone remember the last time , if ever, the European Cup Final was not shown live on normal tv ? I always thought games like this were considered to be "special" and available to all.

Surprised at this, sure it is one of the protected 'Crown Jewels'.

The BT Sport site isn't clear,

http://sport.bt.com/football/champions-league/juventus-v-real-madrid-live-stream-champions-league-final-online-or-watch-on-tv-with-bt-sport-S11364183126976

Free Champions League final live streaming and TV coverage will be provided exclusively by BT Sport as football fans across the UK are offered an unprecedented range of viewing options for the Juventus v Real Madrid showdown.

Watch the Champions League final with BT Sport

For the first time ever, the biggest game in club world football will air in 360° virtual reality*, with a number of Juventus v Real Madrid live streams available on YouTube and the new BT Sport Virtual Reality app.

In addition, the Champions League final will be shown in 4K UHD on YouTube** and in 4K UHD with Dolby Atmos sound on BT TV in another pair of unprecedented moves.

Meanwhile, absolutely anyone can enjoy a world-class free Champions League final live stream experience with the acclaimed enhanced video player right here on BTSport.com.

All you have to do is bookmark this page, return on Saturday, June 3rd at 7pm (kick-off is at 7.45pm) and then follow the free live stream banner for non-subscribers above.

The award-winning BT Sport app will also carry free Champions League final live streaming for the first time, while TV viewers can tune in on BT Sport Showcase HD with any provider or platform.

Watch the Champions League final with BT Sport

Here is a full run-down of all the different ways you can watch Juventus v Real Madrid live on BT Sport.

How to watch Juventus v Real Madrid for FREE

Platform Channel/Address
Freeview and BT TV BT Sport Showcase (115)
Sky BT Sport 2 SD (433)
Virgin BT Sport Showcase (548)
BTSport.com Click here (at 7pm)
BT Sport app Download iOS/Download Android
YouTube Click here
360° VR***(from 7.30pm) YouTube/BT Sport VR App (Download iOS/Download Android/ FAQ)

How to watch Juventus v Real Madrid as a subscriber

Platform Channel/Address
BT Mobile Via BT Sport App
BT TV BT Sport 2 SD (409)
BT TV BT Sport 2 HD (431)
BT TV BT Sport Ultra HD (433)
BTSport.com Click here
BT Sport app Download iOS/Download Android
Sky BT Sport 2 HD (414)
Virgin BT Sport 2 (532) BT Sport 2 HD (528)

Juventus v Real Madrid: Match preview

Will need to have a look on TV tonight, as for the Europa Final BT Sport 2 just changed to a Free channel about 30 minutes before the game.

They aren't on the "Crown Jewels" list... it's all World Cup and Euro matches, FA Cup and Scottish Cup finals.

They recently added womens equivalents (but not the Womens Scottish Cup although it is shown on BBC Alba).

It was UEFA who used to insist on the CL, EL and Supercup finals being shown on terrestrial but they've dropped it as TV ££ boomed beyond sponsorship ££.

15 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Just went on TV Guide on Sky

CHANNEL 413 The normal BT Sport 2 changes to Free view at 7pm on Saturday.

Can be watched without HD

I am not talking about Sky, I don't have that either. Wonder if radio is covering it instead.

49 minutes ago, Dullard Bluteau said:

I am not talking about Sky, I don't have that either. Wonder if radio is covering it instead.

39 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

What do you have ?

Image result for old tv

Archived