SOMEONE HAD TOO.........NEW SIGNINGS

THEMOLE91

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol... Enjoy your few weeks off mate and same to all other managers/coaches/ players and committee members on here. It's a hard season and alot of effort is needed by all. Couple of Saturday's out shopping with the Mrs will have you raring to go again

14 hours ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Yes Darren away to Clyde the club wish him all the best on his return to senior football. We hope all works out for him 

Did Clyde get promoted or still in the  2nd division? Was he not at Clyde before

It is disappointing but great move for Darren and we wish him all the best.

We are working away to bring in a replacement and hopefully have a couple of really talented players coming in.

He as with Clyde for a couple of mo this on loan from Quenns Park, but the now have a new manager in place so it's a new opportunity for him 

Can't fault anyone going senior congratulation to the boy .

Tbh
Only level worth playing junior is premier league or super first

Below that most well run amateur teams you will find are better run and not far apart , junior by name only .

The Big Bucks are getting splashed now haha... its the boy Pete you want to signing aswell..forward at GN bit of a player!

New League tables are out...some Prem league in central.

transfer window always good.. everyone tapping up eachothers player haha

The Big Bucks are getting splashed now haha... its the boy Pete you want to signing aswell..forward at GN bit of a player!
New League tables are out...some Prem league in central.
transfer window always good.. everyone tapping up eachothers player haha

Hahah the big bucks..... really
Two players who I've know and played with and want a new challenge, joining a good squad of players and want to win things nothing to do with bucks mate I can assure you of that!

As for Pete, I played with him too very good player but for me he is too timid and not strong enough maybe Robert will toughen him up because that's all he lacks plus he isn't better than Brian Hughes for me

Two players who I've know and played with and want a new challenge, joining a good squad of players and want to win things nothing to do with bucks mate I can assure you of that!

As for Pete, I played with him too very good player but for me he is too timid and not strong enough maybe Robert will toughen him up because that's all he lacks plus he isn't better than Brian Hughes for me

Come on Boab , we know Rodger likes to stir it up a bit , that was clearly tongue in cheek [emoji849][emoji849]

Brian Hughes on his day up there with very best in amateur , injury last season was a big blow , and no coincidence we hit a sticky patch when he was out

New season ahead and all the boys are buzzing to get fired in and hopefully compete as well as last season

8 hours ago, Rpatz78 said:

You must be aff Rab's xmas list now mate. 

You must be aff Rab's xmas list now mate. 

I approached both boys before rab took the job mate then I gave Rab a call about it. However like you said to me you you want to build a good team you need to get the best players in! Ask them and it's up to them if they come or not lol

Archived