SOMEONE HAD TOO.........NEW SIGNINGS

THEMOLE91

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Who is leaving thistle? I hear they signed currie from hurlford ams and another keeper.

Told you this one months ago. Disgusting. They should call me the instigator. Oh and if chris Robertson signs that will be to play with his mates too of course

Still very early doors yet. Be good to see who comes and goes between glenburn,hurlford and shortlees. Big season for Billy Mason to see how he adjusts to management at shortlees. I wish him well and all other clubs for the season ahead. 

Hollis going to benburb from southside , be hard to replace but management are already on it . Also a few other great signings already confirmed , club be looking to push on next season

I believe they tried to replace him with monk from gartcosh but he's resigned with gartcosh.

I believe they tried to replace him with monk from gartcosh but he's resigned with gartcosh.

Yeah well monk had agreed verbally but let us down , we will move on to next . If someone doesn't want to play for the club then we don't want them involved . Simple

1 hour ago, Gman91184 said:

Yeah well monk had agreed verbally but let us down , we will move on to next . If someone doesn't want to play for the club then we don't want them involved . Simple

I know young Stuart well, and don,t  understand  his loyalties to Gartcosh. but fair play to them for hanging on to him. Should defo be playing at a higher level.

Could Garry ( jack Nicholas ) Bish be making a comeback . lol

I've played against gartcosh for the last few years and by no means saying there a one man team but if they didn't have the monk I don't think they would have avoided relegation from the Cali prem. Boy is top drawer and has kept them in loads of games I've seen. Which as a GK is his job. 

Archived