Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

6 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

No we are at home to Troon and old Irene will be at the game, so it maybe a nice touch for you to bring back her only precious photos that you have of her deceased husbands time at Darvel.
They were given to you as a loan from her family and 2 years is long enough to keep them.

Pie heid. Tell your pal Jim that the photos are in my office exactly as he left them. Collect them anytime. I’m too busy trying to recover the money I lost in a dodgy pension scheme he sold me. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we are at home to Troon and old Irene will be at the game, so it maybe a nice touch for you to bring back her only precious photos that you have of her deceased husbands time at Darvel.
They were given to you as a loan from her family and 2 years is long enough to keep them.

Are you no bored with Darvel yet the way you were with Killie pie heid

1 hour ago, valleyboy said:

Pie heid. Tell your pal Jim that the photos are in my office exactly as he left them. Collect them anytime. I’m too busy trying to recover the money I lost in a dodgy pension scheme he sold me. 

Surely a top notch lawyer like yourself would maybe think that comment was libellous ? 

Yes your very good at trying to dish the insults out... Pie Heid and dodgy pensions.
Your not long in running to the admin when it’s you that’s getting a roasting about your personal business as you did before.
Pot kettle.
Maybe we should do the same to you and your other many usernames.

How about growing a set and taking the photos you took from the elderly lady of her deceased husbands days as Darvel Manager up to her home and apologise?
And when your up in Darvel pop into the club and apologise for your insulting behaviour to an 80 year old committee member that you had in tears in front of many other people.

10 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

Yes your very good at trying to dish the insults out... Pie Heid and dodgy pensions.
Your not long in running to the admin when it’s you that’s getting a roasting about your personal business as you did before.
Pot kettle.
Maybe we should do the same to you and your other many usernames.

How about growing a set and taking the photos you took from the elderly lady of her deceased husbands days as Darvel Manager up to her home and apologise?
And when your up in Darvel pop into the club and apologise for your insulting behaviour to an 80 year old committee member that you had in tears in front of many other people.

How about learning the difference between truth and fantasy you odious little apology for a man

How about learning the difference between truth and fantasy you odious little apology for a man

That’s fine
We all know the truth up in Darvel
Learn to treat your elders with respect and don’t hide behind different user names.
You admit you have the elderly ladies photos so grow up and take them back to her.
Playing away from home won’t help every week either which keeps you busy.[emoji849]

4 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

That’s fine
We all know the truth up in Darvel
Learn to treat your elders with respect and don’t hide behind different user names.
You admit you have the elderly ladies photos so grow up and take them back to her.
Playing away from home won’t help every week either which keeps you busy.emoji849.png

You need to grow up pie heid. Remember it’s kust banter wee man 

Think the pressure is beginning to get to the wee pie heid. Heard he didn’t look too clever at the last West meeting. Maybe a visit to the dr. Before things get out of control. 

IMO Pie Heid was actually making a couple of valid points at the meeting, unfortunately it was the West Region old guard he was trying to make the points to. Maybe he'll learn not to speak out of turn like a good boy by the time the next one comes around.

Pie heids pies are fucking minted, See that killie pie when it's pissing down outside its unbeatable. Me personally i think we should get the kilmarnock pie and smear it all over The big lawyers bawsack roasting hot. Imagine keeping an auld woman's photos you dirty rat. Aw is there any chance you could get me off wae a charge

6 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Pie heids pies are fucking minted, See that killie pie when it's pissing down outside its unbeatable. Me personally i think we should get the kilmarnock pie and smear it all over The big lawyers bawsack roasting hot. Imagine keeping an auld woman's photos you dirty rat. Aw is there any chance you could get me off wae a charge

Just to clarify. The photos aren’t of auld women. Good to see marka has overcome his hatred for all things darvel. 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Guys banter is fine but let’s give it a rest now , nobody likes a laugh and a wind up more than me but when it all becomes personal it’s no right , I’ve a meeting with Neil next week and hopefully sort this all out , let’s get back to the football and nothing else 

Ffs legend you feelin awe richt?

Archived