Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to hear 16 players have signed contract extensions to June 2019 , this is testament to the work noddy , Jason and Barry have done and who came in under really difficult circumstances but for this to happen shows the boys have bought into their ways and have responded brilliantly to the new management team , if we don’t go up this season and I think we will what a squad of players they have to take the club forward .

this post will probably be deleted as we can’t have any positive news coming from down the brae 

the haters will be fizzing and if any clubs want our players make sure you have plenty dough in the bank 

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Great to hear 16 players have signed contract extensions to June 2019 , this is testament to the work noddy , Jason and Barry have done and who came in under really difficult circumstances but for this to happen shows the boys have bought into their ways and have responded brilliantly to the new management team , if we don’t go up this season and I think we will what a squad of players they have to take the club forward .

this post will probably be deleted as we can’t have any positive news coming from down the brae 

the haters will be fizzing and if any clubs want our players make sure you have plenty dough in the bank 

the wee broon envelopes should help,fling money at boys and they will jump,nothing to do with new management team,the bank of brownings done it.8)

Just now, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

the wee broon envelopes should help,fling money at boys and they will jump,nothing to do with new management team,the bank of brownings done it.8)

Is that right ? Ur clueless the boys love the club obviously or they wouldn’t have signed extensions to their contracts

e I e I e I o up the super first we go 

I skinny your rite boys signing extensions but don't really want to be there, these players have signed extensions because they see where this club is going on and off the park great bit of business done by the chairman and management team onwards and upwards c'mon the vale

No, it’s thanks to the many sponsors the club now has that has done it, as well as the increase in gate and shop money.
If you hadn’t left the club/ walked out, you would have been part of this success and would have loved it.

2 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

I skinny your rite boys signing extensions but don't really want to be there, these players have signed extensions because they see where this club is going on and off the park great bit of business done by the chairman and management team onwards and upwards c'mon the vale

:whistle money,money,money,nothing more nothing less,enjoy it m8.

5 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

No, it’s thanks to the many sponsors the club now has that has done it, as well as the increase in gate and shop money.
If you hadn’t left the club/ walked out, you would have been part of this success and would have loved it.

He will be beeling the night 

8 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

It’s great to be us 

5 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

change the record please,have fun in your quest for promotion,i do think these boys will do it,they are good enough,ASSEMBLED BY OTHERS,:whistle

change the record please,have fun in your quest for promotion,i do think these boys will do it,they are good enough,ASSEMBLED BY OTHERS,:whistle

Well I took over from you Neil so I’m glad I had taken over something as stable..
Assembled by you and I took the credit [emoji11][emoji11]
That’s the way it works

15 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

Aye that so , well they brought good players in so fair play to them but these boys look a lot fitter and more organised now , i think everyone can see it’s been the right decision now 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye that so , well they brought good players in so fair play to them but these boys look a lot fitter and more organised now , i think everyone can see it’s been the right decision now 

ITS ONLY BANTER GUYS,good night i have a long day in court tomorrow need my rest,:angel

:whistle money,money,money,nothing more nothing less,enjoy it m8.
So is there a problem with protecting a club from losing money if players are approached from other club, i think its good business sense, if they want to go elsewhere in the future then darvel get paid a fee for them & they dont go for free, all clubs need to spend money to improve & move forward no matter what level of football they are playing at. There's no point in being bitter about it, you have done your bit & it's part of the club's history, now it's up to others to keep moving the club in the right direction

Archived