Darvel Pie

Darvel Juniors 2017/18

43 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Neil the work you done for darvel will never be forgotten, you probably did keep us afloat but I would like to think if you have anything that belongs to the club it would be returned. Also I think I can say on behalf of the supporters you will be made more than welcome doon the brae if you chose to do so.

You are right on the  point about returning property, and it is nice of you to say what you did. i hope your dads keeping well and enjoying the unexpected success at darvel of late . 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We will agree to differ Neil , but it doesn’t matter if the club has another one I will get one made up for my mum , my recollection is after my dad passed away u asked for a picture of my dad for match programme , I brought in the burgundy binder full of the Hampden photos and u picked one  , I’ve never got it back 

No you didn't Jim. The only photographs you gave me are in the bag you gave me them in and are lying in the office as I have told you on more than one occasion. That you chose not to collect them is up to you but they are still there exactly as I received them. Clearly you have forgotten you gave me them and maybe that's because you got them from your mum .

5 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

No you didn't Jim. The only photographs you gave me are in the bag you gave me them in and are lying in the office as I have told you on more than one occasion. That you chose not to collect them is up to you but they are still there exactly as I received them. Clearly you have forgotten you gave me them and maybe that's because you got them from your mum .

I’m no saying any more on the subject 

I will get a new album made up for the family 

21 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

You are right on the  point about returning property, and it is nice of you to say what you did. i hope your dads keeping well and enjoying the unexpected success at darvel of late . 

He is keeping well, can’t get him to get off the chair on a Saturday to go and watch but also can’t stop him talking about darvel when he starts.