Darvel Pie

Darvel Juniors 2017/18

I’ve followed Darvel for years and will do for the rest of my days.. Murray was a cracking boy to have around the club always had a positive impact on the dressing room and i would just like to wish him all the best at Troon. As for all the other nonsense on here can we get back to talking football? I’ll be at the game on Saturday vs Kello.. anyone know much about Kello and what type of game to expect ? 

18 minutes ago, Thedoomed123 said:

I’ve followed Darvel for years and will do for the rest of my days.. Murray was a cracking boy to have around the club always had a positive impact on the dressing room and i would just like to wish him all the best at Troon. As for all the other nonsense on here can we get back to talking football? I’ll be at the game on Saturday vs Kello.. anyone know much about Kello and what type of game to expect ? 

Big fit young side who will compete for 90 minutes . Should be a good game .

8 hours ago, Thedoomed123 said:

hard hard game for darvel on sat,all ways a good game against kello,only the odd goal in the games,for me kello have a slight edge,they are on a wee run just now,tails will be up.a win for kello and darvel will start to slip down the league as teams below them have games in hand,time will tell should be a cracker.

4 this season 
25 last season 
scored a hat trick for ayr first team against Morton 
seems an improvement on what we let go 
:thumsup2
onwards and upwards 

When did he score this hat trick?? As far as i can see he had two seasons as a fulltime pro at Ayr and played 9 times scoring once

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

When did he score this hat trick?? As far as i can see he had two seasons as a fulltime pro at Ayr and played 9 times scoring once

well Coco your thoughts please,negative agenda again?if you have nothing truthfull to say DONT TELL LIES.:o

I think the hat trick was for the reserves, scored over 30 goals for them but in the 1st team it was 1 in challenge cup & a couple in friendlies

21 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:

I think the hat trick was for the reserves, scored over 30 goals for them but in the 1st team it was 1 in challenge cup & a couple in friendlies

With that C.V. I'm surprised he's not gone to the English premiership.

7 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

With that C.V. I'm surprised he's not gone to the English premiership.

What is wrong with you? Move on!!

9 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

What is wrong with you? Move on!!

ok i'll move on to your club's obsession with right back's. I hear you have made a move for another which might be expected to unsettle the present incumbents.

9 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

ok i'll move on to your club's obsession with right back's. I hear you have made a move for another which might be expected to unsettle the present incumbents.

Imo I’m quite happen with the options we have at right back but I’m only a supporter and if the new manager thinks a bit more competition for places is required then that’s up to him.

34 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Imo I’m quite happen with the options we have at right back but I’m only a supporter and if the new manager thinks a bit more competition for places is required then that’s up to him.

pal guy is a complete dick and obsessed with darvel , dont reply to him

1 hour ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

well Coco your thoughts please,negative agenda again?if you have nothing truthfull to say DONT TELL LIES.:o

reserves mate but the fact he scored 25 for annbank last season and played with ayr united first team tells me hes a better player than messi sorry johnston 

36 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

and hes wrong again useless dick 

20 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

reserves mate but the fact he scored 25 for annbank last season and played with ayr united first team tells me hes a better player than messi sorry johnston 

You love comparing the boy too Murray, can you not move on from Murray leaving 

1 minute ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

You love comparing the boy too Murray, can you not move on from Murray leaving 

if he had told the truth about why he wanted to leave then aye alan i would , we all know why he wanted to leave , so dont tell lies 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

if he had told the truth about why he wanted to leave then aye alan i would , we all know why he wanted to leave , so dont tell lies 

He left because of what happened with paddy 

18 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

He left because of what happened with paddy 

He asked to leave because his back was fucked and wanted to play amateur football 

7 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Possibly for a smooth release 

So that’s acceptable ? 

It would have been better if he had just said I don’t agree with the manager getting sacked I want away 

and fwiw I would have freed him anyway because of his comments on Twitter 

thats the last I will comment on it and good luck to him wherever he plays 

13 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

He asked to leave because his back was fucked and wanted to play amateur football 

Maybe he damaged his back carrying all these players that you think aren't good enough. He was already playing amateur football .... but not anymore! He had better take care with his back when he gets his first wage packet from Troon. I'm told it will weigh a fair bit.