Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

they cannae help themselves , it will soon be on sky sports pal , imagine a manager getting the bullet !! you would think it hadnt happened before 

sorry i burst your bubble on roddy m8,are you not on the team group chat now?paddy was trying to get rid of the roasters on it,he must have managed it before he got the bullet.;)

5 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

sorry i burst your bubble on roddy m8,are you not on the team group chat now?paddy was trying to get rid of the roasters on it,he must have managed it before he got the bullet.;)

What a source of info u are

Aye I Didnae know he was signing 

:whistle

I’d love to tell u who else is lined up but ur a hater so willnae bother 

Murray Johnston started slowly at darvel and initially there were question marks over his commitment but he soon settled down and became an integral part of the team. One of the amateurs in the squad he never complained or asked for money, he trained well and was one of the most popular boys in the squad. His contribution to the recent success of the club was significant and, as an integral member of the league winning team, he now forms a part of the club's history. Troon will have better dressing room with Murray in it.

15 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Murray Johnston started slowly at darvel and initially there were question marks over his commitment but he soon settled down and became an integral part of the team. One of the amateurs in the squad he never complained or asked for money, he trained well and was one of the most popular boys in the squad. His contribution to the recent success of the club was significant and, as an integral member of the league winning team, he now forms a part of the club's history. Troon will have better dressing room with Murray in it.

But they wont have a better team with him in it 

1 minute ago, valleyboy said:

He has already got them 3 points which is no a bad return in a short time 

Aye good for him , seen it happen a thousand times guys coming on and scoring against old teams , Santa better bring him a big jacket and cushion he will need it most of the season , he wasn’t a starter for us and won’t be for them either imo 

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

4 this season 

25 last season 

scored a hat trick for ayr first team against Morton 

seems an improvement on what we let go 

:thumsup2

onwards and upwards 

looks good m8,he nearly scored against man united as well.good luck to the boy,he will fit in when you sell vernon,PS you never let any one go.:)

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

4 this season 

25 last season 

scored a hat trick for ayr first team against Morton 

seems an improvement on what we let go 

:thumsup2

onwards and upwards 

Might just be a turn of phrase when you refer to letting Murray go. I thought he walked away?

5 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Might just be a turn of phrase when you refer to letting Murray go. I thought he walked away?

Aye his back was gubbed he wanted to go and play amateur seemingly ^_^

so John let him go 

saved him getting sent out on loan as he just wasn’t good enough 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye his back was gubbed he wanted to go and play amateur seemingly ^_^

so John let him go 

saved him getting sent out on loan as he just wasn’t good enough 

is that the amateur team,sitting third in your league,played one game less than drivel and are 8 yes i say 8 points in front of drivel,i think troon know a quality player when they see one.unlike you lot,who live in the past.:whistle

Archived