• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Shocked is that us above the meadow 

what a surprise 

giruy geo 

we welcome the chase 

No surprise to me mate we played well today I new we had it In us dissapointed we didn't score first half but second half was even better no disrespect to larkhall thought they played well also they will do well in this league only one game played but encourage by what I saw today 

3 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

No surprise to me mate we played well today I new we had it In us dissapointed we didn't score first half but second half was even better no disrespect to larkhall thought they played well also they will do well in this league only one game played but encourage by what I saw today 

It's amazing what happens when nearly at full strength 

9 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

you are the bellend my friend,four post to no reply,darvel legend has a life,you have not,:whistle

M8 just ignore him what I do know is when we are at full strength we will be very hard to beat , middle of the table will do us this season and then we can build on that , meanwhile free spending medda will walk all over us :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

M8 just ignore him what I do know is when we are at full strength we will be very hard to beat , middle of the table will do us this season and then we can build on that , meanwhile free spending medda will walk all over us :thumsup2

good luck for the season  ahead m8,big things are happening up the valley ;)

I was dissapointed yesterday to hear long time servant to the club Ally gaw has had to hang up his boots on medical advice through an injury he picked up playing in a charity game  Ally was an absolute rock at the heart of the defence in Darvel winning the adl league last year wish Ally all the best for the future   hope to see you about the club on match days 

3 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

I was dissapointed yesterday to hear long time servant to the club Ally gaw has had to hang up his boots on medical advice through an injury he picked up playing in a charity game  Ally was an absolute rock at the heart of the defence in Darvel winning the adl league last year wish Ally all the best for the future   hope to see you about the club on match days 

Here here m8 

Archived