Darvel Pie

Darvel Juniors 2017/18

9 hours ago, Geo61 said:

thanks for that buddy,looked like a good game,well impressed with darvel not to sure about medda though.there goals were well worked and quality all over them,yours on the other hand were not so good,first one was a cracker,second goal mouth scramble lucky,third one your guy left his leg in playing for the penalty,fourth one was a gift from darvel you need to thank them for that,hardly impressive from medda,darvel hit the cross bar as well,this is just my humble opinion.

3 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

thanks for that buddy,looked like a good game,well impressed with darvel not to sure about medda though.there goals were well worked and quality all over them,yours on the other hand were not so good,first one was a cracker,second goal mouth scramble lucky,third one your guy left his leg in playing for the penalty,fourth one was a gift from darvel you need to thank them for that,hardly impressive from medda,darvel hit the cross bar as well,this is just my humble opinion.

No mate they are all superstars wae mourinho in charge 

they will win everything this year :thumsup2

11 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Bet we win more than Darvel Ya emoji348.pngend

Aye most hated team in junior football 

Ross the boss n his galacticos will see to that 

2 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Was impressed with Darvel myself in the first half but then when Meadow got there second Darvel fell out of it a bit but still impressed especially with the 8 players that were missing out your team you's are going to be the INVINCABLES of the west super 1 st

not my team buddy,just like to keep up with whats going down darvel way,they have came a long way from what they used to be like,bit more work required if they cant hold on to a three nill lead,as i said just my poinion.

3 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

They'll do well in this league but don't tell Darvel legend I said that emoji12.png

good luck to the medda,hope to see you back in the big league soon,along with darvel.:thumsup2

Ffs Geo you say your not obsessed with Darvel !! 

How often do you comment about them without provocation !!!

get a job or a hobby.

No mate they are all superstars wae mourinho in charge 
they will win everything this year :thumsup2

Sour grapes

7 hours ago, Wullie30 said:

Big things Murray Johnson got back in his box and realised big boys are playin

Another one converted to the darvel page 

it's all about the vale eh 

3 hours ago, Geo61 said:

It's you emoji348.pngend your attracted to all thing
Medda

We only hear from you when Darvel win a game

Dickhead it was u that said we won on Saturday and no doubt u will be keeping ur eyes on us most weeks 

u lot on the other hand I couldn't give a flying f**k who you's are playing 

Noticed Darvel have changed from 33/1 to 15/1 to win the league in the last week... Is that you that's been backing them Geo 🤣

What was the score tonite Darvel Pie

They were missing 57 players though.

I see they got beat again from Ardeer 1-0 goodness gracious me what is going on with Darvel
Played 4 drawn 0 lost 4 sorry end couldn't help myself

While I admire your Darvel-baiting efforts, they did beat Saltcoats. Keep up the good work though.

Sorry played 4 won 1 lost 3 my mistake

Played 5 won 1 lost 4. Come on Geo keep up, didn't think you would miss a Darvel defeat out.

Right guys the friendlies are over even the meadow beat us Ffs but tomorrow a new campaign starts and let's get back to what we are good at working our socks off and playing good football and let's get off tona flyer with 3 points in the bag 

Right guys the friendlies are over even the meadow beat us Ffs but tomorrow a new campaign starts and let's get back to what we are good at working our socks off and playing good football and let's get off tona flyer with 3 points in the bag 

Wouldn't have been friendlies if you had qualified ta Bellend

end medda pumped you's after you being 3-0 up when is the BIG THINGS HAPPENING going to come

Be watching Darvel results very carefully

mate have a w**k chill out, get a darvel tattoo and Shut the f**k up about darvel

1 hour ago, wylieboy said:

Watch this space, of course you will you are never of the champions forum

Geo is that obsessed with Darvel results I think he has forgotten his mighty meadow didn't qualify either from the league cup section