Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

3 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

thanks for that buddy,looked like a good game,well impressed with darvel not to sure about medda though.there goals were well worked and quality all over them,yours on the other hand were not so good,first one was a cracker,second goal mouth scramble lucky,third one your guy left his leg in playing for the penalty,fourth one was a gift from darvel you need to thank them for that,hardly impressive from medda,darvel hit the cross bar as well,this is just my humble opinion.

No mate they are all superstars wae mourinho in charge 

they will win everything this year :thumsup2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Was impressed with Darvel myself in the first half but then when Meadow got there second Darvel fell out of it a bit but still impressed especially with the 8 players that were missing out your team you's are going to be the INVINCABLES of the west super 1 st

not my team buddy,just like to keep up with whats going down darvel way,they have came a long way from what they used to be like,bit more work required if they cant hold on to a three nill lead,as i said just my poinion.

3 hours ago, Geo61 said:

It's you emoji348.pngend your attracted to all thing
Medda

We only hear from you when Darvel win a game

Dickhead it was u that said we won on Saturday and no doubt u will be keeping ur eyes on us most weeks 

u lot on the other hand I couldn't give a flying f**k who you's are playing 

I see they got beat again from Ardeer 1-0 goodness gracious me what is going on with Darvel
Played 4 drawn 0 lost 4 sorry [emoji348]end couldn't help myself

While I admire your Darvel-baiting efforts, they did beat Saltcoats. Keep up the good work though.

Right guys the friendlies are over even the meadow beat us Ffs but tomorrow a new campaign starts and let's get back to what we are good at working our socks off and playing good football and let's get off tona flyer with 3 points in the bag 

Wouldn't have been friendlies if you had qualified ta Bellend [emoji23] [emoji348] [emoji348] [emoji348]

Archived