Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Took in this game tonight Darvel were worthy winners but the boy Vernon is a loony could of cost them the game
From where I was watching it should have been a straight red not even a 2nd yellow, glad the rest of the guys dug in & saw out the last 30 mins

10 hours ago, Darvel Dave said:
11 hours ago, geo 1909 said:
Took in this game tonight Darvel were worthy winners but the boy Vernon is a loony could of cost them the game

From where I was watching it should have been a straight red not even a 2nd yellow, glad the rest of the guys dug in & saw out the last 30 mins

Defo from where i was standing it looked like he stamped on him

2 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

You on about truth hurts? You couldn’t get out a league where the were 6 positions up for grabs so you’re not that good

On our day we are , we just have to get consistency but remember we are still a young team and getting there 

2 hours ago, geo 1909 said:

Defo from where i was standing it looked like he stamped on him

yea he deserved to go but did he deserve his first booking ? ive no spoke to anyone who did not think it was a penalty and to book him for diving was rather harsh 

Vermin he's a dirty cheating (ex soap dodging medda) b@$π#[emoji768]d! [emoji35] [emoji48]

15 minutes ago, tombo said:

Vermin he's a dirty cheating (ex soap dodging medda) b@$π#emoji768.pngd! emoji35.pngemoji48.png

Surely he wasn’t there long enough to call him all that, I know he made a wee mistake in the merrymass game but that’s just a friendly surely:whistle

Archived