Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

1 minute ago, Ubidizzy said:

Every time Alan commented you told him to move on!!

make up your mind Ffs 

I’ve got to stay on pie n bovril cos your childish chairman blocked my family from Darvels Facebook page for disagreeing with his decision.

very grown up aye

Only replying to stats that were put up a few weeks ago and I couldn’t argue , well since then we have won 5 out of 6 so it’s only right I reply 

anyway can we win the west without conceding a goal ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Only replying to stats that were put up a few weeks ago and I couldn’t argue , well since then we have won 5 out of 6 so it’s only right I reply 

anyway can we win the west without conceding a goal ?

Unfortunately the 5 wins from 6 included 3 Cup games, clearly the team have hit a bit of form but the reality is that in the league it's 2 wins from 8 and unfortunately that isnt league winning form 

4 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Unfortunately the 5 wins from 6 included 3 Cup games, clearly the team have hit a bit of form but the reality is that in the league it's 2 wins from 8 and unfortunately that isnt league winning form 

Ffs Allan stats are stats stop wasting it 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We’ve had a great season 

stayed up comfortably 

quarters of the Ayrshire 

looks like quarters of the West 

and made friends wherever we have gone 

it’s great to be us 

Got to beat shettleston first j. Agreed though decent season so far, new boys beginning to settle in. Only bides well for the remainder of this season and into next. Good to see progress off the park as well.Onwards and upwards

Got to beat shettleston first j. Agreed though decent season so far, new boys beginning to settle in. Only bides well for the remainder of this season and into next. Good to see progress off the park as well.Onwards and upwards

If they keep the players and managers beyond the pieman’s short fuse.

12 hours ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

If they keep the players and managers beyond the pieman’s short fuse.

Don’t think it will be a problem to keep the players and the manager. All is going well at recreation park on and off it.

10 hours ago, TOI.BOY said:

You’ll need to ask Darvel support that one JB

As I said previously things are going well on and off the park at Darvel and I think the boys who go and support the team are very happy with what’s happening. Thanks for your continued concern.

As I said previously things are going well on and off the park at Darvel and I think the boys who go and support the team are very happy with what’s happening. Thanks for your continued concern.
New name geo just can't help himself, he'd be lost without his darvel fix

20 hours ago, TOI.BOY said:

Is Darvel legover on a ban no like him not to be on awe week did his mrs take his phone off him because he was a bad man

Bit of a p***k comment from you 

Archived