Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

So when Darvel were shite you supported Rangers and when Rangers were shite you support Darvel?

Seeing a trend here.

Ooft, decisions will need to be made next year then !!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

So when Darvel were shite you supported Rangers and when Rangers were shite you support Darvel?

Seeing a trend here.

Wish it was as simple as that friend, wife and weans came along .

2 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

They got a badminton club over there.

That’s original  patter  

you only started  watching  Darvel  when they  started winning  end of so go and take your face for a shite.

1 hour ago, Ubidizzy said:

That’s original  patter  

you only started  watching  Darvel  when they  started winning  end of so go and take your face for a shite.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don’t remember you being at any of the games on the road to the 2 Scottish semi finals in the 80’s or indeed following jamsie Kirkland’s team that won promotion and only being denied the title from the Largs team that won the Scottish that year. But like I said feel free to correct me.

5 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Ooft, decisions will need to be made next year then !!

4 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Wish it was as simple as that friend, wife and weans came along .

You running multiple accounts here and forgot to log into the right one?  Your two replies an hour apart to the same comment and both seem quite different.

23 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You running multiple accounts here and forgot to log into the right one?  Your two replies an hour apart to the same comment and both seem quite different.

God no, I think both teams will be successful, but that’s another argument. I will be st Darvel next year, the wife and weans have put paid to ibrox

3 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I don’t remember you being at any of the games on the road to the 2 Scottish semi finals in the 80’s or indeed following jamsie Kirkland’s team that won promotion and only being denied the title from the Largs team that won the Scottish that year. But like I said feel free to correct me.

No you wouldn’t have seen me for sure,considering I’m from Hurlford I’d hardly be following Darvel.

Archived