Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

56 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

yea he deserved to go but did he deserve his first booking ? ive no spoke to anyone who did not think it was a penalty and to book him for diving was rather harsh 

I was standing very close to the penalty claim and thought it was a stone waller, so that was a soft booking

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

As a neutral what did u think of the set up down at Darvel last night ? 

Good wee set up i thought i was at the san siro when Darvel scored

Defo from where i was standing it looked like he stamped on him
I was behind the goal & saw both incidents clearly, the penalty claim was never a booking as he had to hurdle the keeper but as I said before the stamp/step on the boys back should have been a straight red

Disappointing end to the season but outclassed by the premiership champions is nothing to be ashamed off but we are a club who want to build on that and with the improvements due at recreation park over the summer and with the support growing week on week we just need 3 or 4 experienced juniors and I expect us to be challenging for promotion next season 

i for one are looking forward to it 

Disappointing end to the season but outclassed by the premiership champions is nothing to be ashamed off but we are a club who want to build on that and with the improvements due at recreation park over the summer and with the support growing week on week we just need 3 or 4 experienced juniors and I expect us to be challenging for promotion next season 
Looking back on last night we were well beaten by the better team, they showed why they are PL champions even tho some players were missing, can't fault our players for effort as they fought till the last minute, a few of their players stood out a mile & strolled thro the game but this shows the level we need to reach if we are going to challenge for promotion to the premier.
Very impressed with the numbers of our support again, not just at home but we've had a some really good turnouts at away games this season & to out number beith last night is a credit to the club so hopefully it will carry on to next season

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

12 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Oh watch out, he is starting to swing the axe again lol

Archived