5 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Of course your not known to hijack anyone else"s threads eh ? Ya banjo strummer
Last game again ? Let me see ,ah
Darvel 0 no one gives a feck about kilsyth 3

It was that important a game I wasn’t at it 

friendly for us and manager trying different things 

u want to move to Darvel ? 

1 minute ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Thought u were on holiday ? At least get your story right eh ?

There's nothing wrong with Darvel or the commitee guys who treated us well when we were down ,just eejits like u an yer daft chairman who give your club a bad name

We are loved wherever we go 

47 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

The Team Would Have Enjoyed You No Being There,They Must Get Fed up With The Utter Drivel You And The Other Halfwits Shout From The Side Of The Park.Its Not All About Darvel Its All About YOU.:shutup

Ha ha ha come and join us on Saturday 

u will be well looked after :huh:

Thought u were on holiday ? At least get your story right eh ?
There's nothing wrong with Darvel or the commitee guys who treated us well when we were down ,just eejits like u an yer daft chairman who give your club a bad name

It wasn’t me that called a game off on the September/ Old Firm game weekend[emoji849]

It wasn’t me that called a game off on the September/ Old Firm game weekend[emoji849]
You need to apologise for that. Your club should be embarrassed that you are making statements like that.

3 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

It wasn’t me that called a game off on the September/ Old Firm game weekendemoji849.png

Yet again you have shown yourself up for the w****r you really are, a chairman of a club? You and your club should be embarrassed. But probably not

15 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

It wasn’t me that called a game off on the September/ Old Firm game weekendemoji849.png

I don't know you personally, which can only be a good thing for me if the above is anything to go by, very poor to say the least.

You've been listening/reading the shite DL posts too long and now you're starting to copy the clown.

What a shame for Darvel that the two of you are on here spouting your pish, a decent club being represented by two wallopers.:(

1 hour ago, outsider said:

I don't know you personally, which can only be a good thing for me if the above is anything to go by, very poor to say the least.

You've been listening/reading the shite DL posts too long and now you're starting to copy the clown.

What a shame for Darvel that the two of you are on here spouting your pish, a decent club being represented by two wallopers.:(

You and the rest take life too seriously , it’s only banter Ffs 

Archived