Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

True story here

I’ve just had a game on jumeirah beach and this guy comes up to me after it saying magnifico magnifico what’s ur name 

I says the legend 

he says Darvel legend 

i says aye 

he says wee pieman has done very well this season , yous are building for a tilt at the title next year

i says aye 

what’s ur name I asked 

Allesandro 

and ur surname 

del piero 

even in the Middle East it’s aw about the vale 

as I was leaving he shouts Kilsyth are irrelevant f cee and how I say irveen meadow are jammy b*****dos 

alwees gettin last Mineet goals and players sent off 

great to meet a true legend who knows what the super first is all about 

ciao 

Comedy gold......................................

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True story here
I’ve just had a game on jumeirah beach and this guy comes up to me after it saying magnifico magnifico what’s ur name 
I says the legend 
he says Darvel legend 
i says aye 
he says wee pieman has done very well this season , yous are building for a tilt at the title next year
i says aye 
what’s ur name I asked 
Allesandro 
and ur surname 
del piero 
even in the Middle East it’s aw about the vale 
as I was leaving he shouts Kilsyth are irrelevant f cee and how I say irveen meadow are jammy b*****dos 
alwees gettin last Mineet goals and players sent off 
great to meet a true legend who knows what the super first is all about 
ciao 
The joy that just keeps giving lol
U wonder if Darvel will ok without it's village idiot for a while while he sun's himself at craig tara's sumptous beach [emoji16]

No excuses today imo. Poor performance. The problem this season has been inconsistency but no doubt the experience will help us next year.
Sensible post ,there are some decent guys at Darvel as i saw 1st hand yesterday ,the bad feeling towards Darvel juniors has been caused by the Bellend and the pie making chairman ,both making ridiculous statements and accusations.

I'm putting together a newsletter for Saturday's Ayrshire Cup match at Barrfields (no programme) - could a Darvel aficionado please message me an updated squad and management list? I have one from November, but this has changed.

9 minutes ago, Highlander6 said:

One post and you lot go into meltdown it’s gid to be us

Hello geo/ toiboy , a new member on sunday and yet another meadow muppet who can’t keep off the darvel thread!

I'm putting together a newsletter for Saturday's Ayrshire Cup match at Barrfields (no programme) - could a Darvel aficionado please message me an updated squad and management list? I have one from November, but this has changed.
I've sent you a message [emoji1360]

Archived