Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Darvel 0 Kilsyth 3
Oooft,get in there !!!
emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

This should be interesting to night, what will it be from DL?

"The officials were sh!t", "should've had two penalties",  "we only had half a team", "three offside goals against us",  blah, blah, blah.:(

Anyway, good to see there's progress being made on the park.:thumsup2

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Better team won by a mile, Darvel sooooooo poor, if that's the team you've resigned for next season..... Ooofffttt relegation for u boys. 

Worst showers in junior fitbaw. 

3 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

No excuses today imo. Poor performance. The problem this season has been inconsistency but no doubt the experience will help us next year.

Aye for sure but with the present management team ???

1 minute ago, jnr supporter said:

Alex don't know what your gripe is but think it's time you gave it a buy you sponsored the club 

Jim clearly he's not having a pop at club or team it's a go at DL comments 

5 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Jim clearly he's not having a pop at club or team it's a go at DL comments 

Are you sure. I thought it could be at the club and the present management team as we know that he felt paddy should still be in charge, or at least I think he thinks that!?

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

Are you sure. I thought it could be at the club and the present management team as we know that he felt paddy should still be in charge, or at least I think he thinks that!?

He didn't agree with the sacking at the time but what's done is done, between DLs daft posts and the fact the chairman blocked his family from the Darvel Facebook page and his own page because he disagreed with the decision, I'm sure that's what his gripe is

4 minutes ago, iPhone said:

4 minutes ago, iPhone said:

I’ve never hid my opinion on Paddy’s sacking, 

probably more a pop at the chairman’s decision.

2 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

So I can’t have an opinion?

Alex as this is a forum everyone is intilited to there opinion but in my opinion it's time to move on what has happened has not to go keep going on what might have been 

Archived