Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

stood wae paddy and his dad today at the lugar game .happy as sand boys the two of them,banter wae the lugar faithfull,good to hear,no pressure on him,so any team not doing good tough shit deal wae it,they have.:whistle

Totally agree

1 hour ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

young josh caldow scored the winner for lugar ceejayar,good stuff.

Good to see those boys getting a game somewhere, noticed Murray scored as well for craigmark. Was the boy Curtis playing for lugar?

2 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png the pub will miss me was one of the only ones there regardless of result

Ha ha aye pal ur right u take the pats on the back u should be able to take criticism we just all have to stick together and hopefully it will Come right 

26 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We are back :thumsup2

hard fought win today at a tough venue 

good luck to Dalry for rest of the season and hope they go up 

Good result against a good side, there was always gonna be a bit of pressure to get the result today because of recent results and I bet dalry were really up for it and fancied their chances

30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Well done the vale today. Wasn’t there today but good to see back to winning ways no matter the opposition with no disrespect to dalry.

35 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Good result against a good side, there was always gonna be a bit of pressure to get the result today because of recent results and I bet dalry were really up for it and fancied their chances

I’m sure they would Allan but the boys did a job on them , no disrespect to muirkirk next week but should be another win and hopefully confidence restored because after first goal went in today the boys looked different altogether , most of this game is down to confidence and we have been lacking in it recently 

Going to save this - Darvel Legend being nice!!!
Not much between the sides until Dalry lost 2 of the back 4 to injury and then had another defender sent off.
It was a good entertaining game with both teams having a few chances.
Best of luck to Darvel in the next round.

2 minutes ago, sweep said:

Good result for Darvel today what was the score when the Dalry player marched?

I’m sure it was 1-0 but we were well on top by that time but can see how Dalry when they play win most weeks 

not a bad side at all and manager likes a blether at side of the park 

Archived