Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We have signed quality players since Paddy left 

he couldn’t sign anyone 

move on 

we have 

How does that work then?  You have better players now yet the points per game is worse, that in theory would indicate the management are doing a poorer job than Paddy.:lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laugh about the hole situation some supporters have made a rod for darvels back to be fair it has been in banter good fun yes at the start of the season we hoped for the best but now it's going down like a lead balloon we have not deserved the bad run of results inmo but it's a tough league we have played well all season and the odd goal beats us time and time I read on hear what was the results before and after the previous manager it doesn't mater what has happened has happened time to move on again inmo we are a good team needing a bit of luck 

24 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

I laugh about the hole situation some supporters have made a rod for darvels back to be fair it has been in banter good fun yes at the start of the season we hoped for the best but now it's going down like a lead balloon we have not deserved the bad run of results inmo but it's a tough league we have played well all season and the odd goal beats us time and time I read on hear what was the results before and after the previous manager it doesn't mater what has happened has happened time to move on again inmo we are a good team needing a bit of luck 

First Darvel supporter that's spoke sense. Have a word wi pieman and legend and see if some of your sense rubs off on them

4 minutes ago, thejannie said:

First Darvel supporter that's spoke sense. Have a word wi pieman and legend and see if some of your sense rubs off on them

Lol as I said its only banter the two guys u speak about two of the nicest guys u will ever meet I  am in their company every week and they do lots for charity 

Lol as I said its only banter the two guys u speak about two of the nicest guys u will ever meet I  am in their company every week and they do lots for charity 

Yip,giving lots of points to other teams!

Good on them giving to charity, but u get one total bellend going to papers wi lies about kilsyth and the other twit bumming his club up about promotion and degrading others about relegation. It's embarrassing and it's brought a bad name to Darvel. These 2 dimwits are why folk hate darvel

26 minutes ago, thejannie said:

Good on them giving to charity, but u get one total bellend going to papers wi lies about kilsyth and the other twit bumming his club up about promotion and degrading others about relegation. It's embarrassing and it's brought a bad name to Darvel. These 2 dimwits are why folk hate darvel

And ur opinion means a lot ha ha 

we know we should have had a lot more wins and another season in this league will not do us any harm 

the boys have been brilliant and we are not getting the rub of the green but that will change 

31 minutes ago, thejannie said:

U need to know the correct facts about the papers and there is nothing wrong about hoping for the best for your team as you do for yours as I have said I don't think anyone has intentionally degraded any team more about the banter I wish every team all the best until they play us as u do 

13 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

And ur opinion means a lot ha ha 

we know we should have had a lot more wins and another season in this league will not do us any harm 

the boys have been brilliant and we are not getting the rub of the green but that will change 

But u haven't you twit. A team scores more goals than u, u lose, yer no in the ADL  now ya arsr*hole.  If I was sad I would look back and rub yer previous posts about promotion right in yer face. But just now I'd rather wTch u eat humble pie....... Pri*ck

2 minutes ago, thejannie said:

But u haven't you twit. A team scores more goals than u, u lose, yer no in the ADL  now ya arsr*hole.  If I was sad I would look back and rub yer previous posts about promotion right in yer face. But just now I'd rather wTch u eat humble pie....... Pri*ck

I’ve been wrong before and probably said for 3 years we would come out the adl 

and we will come out this league too and how I will chuckle 

go and read the glencairn report from today’s game 

says it all 

I know how close we are and the boys in charge will get us there 

Don't give a shit about today's report, u could have 90% of a game and still lose, that's how this league works. aw this crap about could've, should've, would've.......... U got beat accept it.... And yer no as good as u think. If u weren't so smarmy earlier in the season nobody would give a toss about yer comments. 

2 minutes ago, thejannie said:

Don't give a shit about today's report, u could have 90% of a game and still lose, that's how this league works. aw this crap about could've, should've, would've.......... U got beat accept it.... And yer no as good as u think. If u weren't so smarmy earlier in the season nobody would give a toss about yer comments. 

And who are u to be an expert in all things Darvel ?

Don't need to know alot, but know yer punchin above yer weight.  Everyone has ambition for there club but there's ways of putting it across. Your just if we win one week we'll beat everyone, but when yer beat its aw yer normal pish u spout. 

Archived