Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

6 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Do you just copy and paste that for every game you drop points? Keep telling yourself that the management is doing great because there clearly not going by results. Paddy got the bullet for less. I predict a new manager in for start of next season

U stick to ur own shower of shite 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that Glencairn had a goal disallowed for offside which looked like a honkin' decision. Your whole bench agreed with us at the time that it levelled out any controversy over the first penalty award, so you can't really blame the referee.

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We are playing well and should have won the game today but missed chance after chance second half , the award of the mysterious penalty didn’t help either mind u as the ref will be the only guy in the park who knows why he gave it but that’s the way it’s going just now , as for the management team they are doing a good job and just need a wee break 

Genuine question here,  what was the games/points totals before Paddy was sacked compared to what it has been since he was sacked?

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Don't forget that Glencairn had a goal disallowed for offside which looked like a honkin' decision. Your whole bench agreed with us at the time that it levelled out any controversy over the first penalty award, so you can't really blame the referee.

Of course he can blame the referee, who else is he gonna blame for a defeat?  Every time they get beat it's the officials fault, ffs.

9 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Don’t be so silly , you got a penalty for absolutely nothing to get u in the game and goals change games , good 3 points for u though and u take them and move on 

Don’t be so silly , you got a penalty for absolutely nothing to get u in the game and goals change games , good 3 points for u though and u take them and move on 

I understand the first penalty was for Smith being kicked by your defender as he tried to hook the ball into the net. The challenge resulted in Smith firing over the bar instead of hitting the net from a yard out. It arguably should have been a red card, but hey we'll leave it at that as we got the points in the end.

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I understand the first penalty was for Smith being kicked by your defender as he tried to hook the ball into the net. The challenge resulted in Smith firing over the bar instead of hitting the net from a yard out. It arguably should have been a red card, but hey we'll leave it at that as we got the points in the end.

Someone must have told u that as u saw nothing the same as the rest of us 

U stick to ur own shower of shite 

You stick to throwing cash at your shower of shite players!! Im sure you will get it right eventually

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye did he ? Good for him 

it was for f**k all 

You usually have an answer for everything, surely  I've not got you stumped? 

I'll try again, what was the games/points totals before Paddy was sacked compared to what it has been since he was sacked?

13 minutes ago, outsider said:

You usually have an answer for everything, surely  I've not got you stumped? 

I'll try again, what was the games/points totals before Paddy was sacked compared to what it has been since he was sacked?

Who cares ? Paddy is history , move on 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Who cares ? Paddy is history , move on 

You cared enough to go behind Paddys back and put the knife in, I'm pretty sure if you check the stats points to games would've been better with Paddy in charge, Hope the new manager knows where you are 24/7, he'll be next for the snake to stab.:(

Best thing is they've signed most of the team for next season. Hopefully relegated this year if not next. Feel sorry for the Normal Darvel supporters but Darvel pie and legend you've brought it on yerself. Get back to where u belong

2 minutes ago, outsider said:

You cared enough to go behind Paddys back and put the knife in, I'm pretty sure if you check the stats points to games would've been better with Paddy in charge, Hope the new manager knows where you are 24/7, he'll be next for the snake to stab.:(

We have signed quality players since Paddy left 

he couldn’t sign anyone 

move on 

we have 

Archived