Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We welcome Rutherglen to Darvel tomorrow and hope to do the double over them however looks like they have improved as the season goes on so will be another tough game , I’m sure as normal there will be nothing in it and could go either way 

Looking forward to the game tomorrow aslong as we don't play as bad as we did in the first half of the last game. 

Looking forward to the game tomorrow aslong as we don't play as bad as we did in the first half of the last game. 

I just looked at our starting line-up from that game, and I expect at least five changes to the outfield 10 players from that game.

You might beat us mate but if you do you will have earned it , any team that takes 3 points off us have to play 

I have absolutely no doubt about that, we are expecting a very hard game. No predictions from me.

Another defeat for Darvel lol. Carry on like this and yer dragged into the relegation battle...... 
Hopefully. 

No chance! Remember they are going places under their new management team!

We are playing well and should have won the game today but missed chance after chance second half , the award of the mysterious penalty didn’t help either mind u as the ref will be the only guy in the park who knows why he gave it but that’s the way it’s going just now , as for the management team they are doing a good job and just need a wee break 

We are playing well and should have won the game today but missed chance after chance second half , the award of the mysterious penalty didn’t help either mind u as the ref will be the only guy in the park who knows why he gave it but that’s the way it’s going just now , as for the management team they are doing a good job and just need a wee break 

Do you just copy and paste that for every game you drop points? Keep telling yourself that the management is doing great because there clearly not going by results. Paddy got the bullet for less. I predict a new manager in for start of next season

Do you just copy and paste that for every game you drop points? Keep telling yourself that the management is doing great because there clearly not going by results. Paddy got the bullet for less. I predict a new manager in for start of next season

One with A.D.L experience

Archived