Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Thanks for the English lesson 

why are u still bothered about Darvel ? 

59 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

nae bother m8 glad i could help. why am i still bothered about darvel? you said it,IT,S ALL ABOUT DARVEL.plus the banter is good;)

50 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Watched more of DARVEL than he has girvan DL the vale must be doing something rite

I Have Reached A Personal Goal Today,I Am Sandwiched Between The Chuckle Brothers,Thanks For That Guys.:lol:

Was out on Saturday night & bumped into a certain Murray Johnston, had a good discussion about his time at Darvel & going forward, glad all the negativity from his departure has been put to bed, wished him all the best & hopefully see him back up at Recreation Park in the future [emoji1360]

Was out on Saturday night & bumped into a certain Murray Johnston, had a good discussion about his time at Darvel & going forward, glad all the negativity from his departure has been put to bed, wished him all the best & hopefully see him back up at Recreation Park in the future [emoji1360]
Now am just going to start causing riots n calling down Darvel n talk bout aw the negativity n how legend keeps phoning me at weekends coz he misses me ..... [emoji102] [emoji23]
Am sure the boys will get it right soon great squad there n good bunch of boys lack experience but there learning every game think they will still push hard for playoff

35 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Now am just going to start causing riots n calling down Darvel n talk bout aw the negativity n how legend keeps phoning me at weekends coz he misses me ..... emoji102.pngemoji23.png
Am sure the boys will get it right soon great squad there n good bunch of boys lack experience but there learning every game think they will still push hard for playoff

U ken I love u Kenny but Nae need to tell the forum Ffs 

Now am just going to start causing riots n calling down Darvel n talk bout aw the negativity n how legend keeps phoning me at weekends coz he misses me ..... [emoji102] [emoji23]
DL's man crush is out in the open now! [emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, NewMan87 said:

Now am just going to start causing riots n calling down Darvel n talk bout aw the negativity n how legend keeps phoning me at weekends coz he misses me ..... emoji102.pngemoji23.png

Joking aside that’s 2 weeks in a row we have deserved 6 points and got none but that’s life in this league pal and u just have to keep going and hopefully the luck will change 

best of luck rest of the season pal 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Joking aside that’s 2 weeks in a row we have deserved 6 points and got none but that’s life in this league pal and u just have to keep going and hopefully the luck will change 

best of luck rest of the season pal 

You only get three points a win even if you’re darvel 

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

2x3 Neil equals 6 when I was at school 

Aye but 2x6=12.       [that’s 2 weeks in a row we have deserved 6 points ]:blink:

As far as not getting what you deserve pretty sure other teams will feel the same throughout the season, there will be games where they will think they've been hard done to and others where they've probably nicked a point or three, that's fitba for you.

36 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

This was darvels only chance of going up as they only need to be in top 6 to have a chance they will find it nearly impossible to go up after this in my opinion if it's just 2 up 2 down but I'm not 100 percent sure of numbers of promotion in 16 team leagues

We won’t give up and we have favourable fixtures left albeit no easy games in this league but better playing teams below u than ones above u , I did learn that at school 

We won’t give up and we have favourable fixtures left albeit no easy games in this league but better playing teams below u than ones above u , I did learn that at school 
Not good enough did well getting out district league but not a premier team shud be happy consolidating in this league they are just as close to relegation as promotion

This was darvels only chance of going up as they only need to be in top 6 to have a chance they will find it nearly impossible to go up after this in my opinion if it's just 2 up 2 down but I'm not 100 percent sure of numbers of promotion in 16 team leagues
From season 2018/19 onwards it's 3 up & 3 down in all divisions with no play offs

1 hour ago, TOI.BOY said:

Can I ask what ones are favourable DL just interested

maryhill twice

shettleston

kello

kilsyth

larkhall

meadow 

we might win none of them as they are all good teams apart from the meadow  but play the way we are playing we just might win the 7 of them:whistle

31 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

If you have had 0 points the last two weeks then that’s what you’ve deserved.

The team who scores more goals than the opposition always deserve the win.

They don’t always deserve to win the game but they sure as f**k do win the game and right now we are playing well no taking our chances and getting punished at the other end so ur right we deserve hee haw but u know what someone will get punished very soon and it’s no beyond the realms of possibility with the fixtures we have left we might nick 6th place 

Archived