Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Fuckin mourinho couldn’t help us at the moment

we are playing really well losing goals from set pieces and missing chance after chance after chance 

some one will get a doing soon 

Probably you tbf 

6 minutes ago, larky9 said:

We feel the same at Larkhall,last year most of the mistakes we got away with them,this year we are not,just shows you the difference in a league up from the the central 1st Division

Totally agree Darvel won the league and got away with a couple not this season even though imo we r playing well get punished for every mistake  I am enjoying every ground I have visited so far hospitality has been great and hope u all enjoy it at the vale 

Totally agree Darvel won the league and got away with a couple not this season even though imo we r playing well get punished for every mistake  I am enjoying every ground I have visited so far hospitality has been great and hope u all enjoy it at the vale 

We are certainly enjoying going too some different grounds,but the most important part is,the total football this season is a joy to watch in this league,yes I know we are losing a few but hopefully we can turn it around

4 minutes ago, larky9 said:

We are certainly enjoying going too some different grounds,but the most important part is,the total football this season is a joy to watch in this league,yes I know we are losing a few but hopefully we can turn it around

Wish u all the best until our visit get the beers on chill 

Davy that played in goals for u a few years ago is a friend of mine tattooed head neck all over if he is not playing amature  I will meet him there that day 

Yes he plays for Larkhall Thistle Amateurs,in my opinion he is too good for the Ammies,but that was the big man's choice,and also a cracking big guy May I add

15 hours ago, larky9 said:

We feel the same at Larkhall,last year most of the mistakes we got away with them,this year we are not,just shows you the difference in a league up from the the central 1st Division

aye it’s just the difference in opponents , better quality , we are actually playing  far better than we were last season but more experienced teams are more Street wise , it’s been a hard learning curve but apart from Largs who deserved to beat us 2-0 I don’t think I am being out of order saying we could have won every other game we have played this season , every defeat apart from that Largs game is by the odd goal , we just have to stick together and hopefully the luck changes soon 

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

aye it’s just the difference in opponents , better quality , we are actually playing  far better than we were last season but more experienced teams are more Street wise , it’s been a hard learning curve but apart from Largs who deserved to beat us 2-0 I don’t think I am being out of order saying we could have won every other game we have played this season , every defeat apart from that Largs game is by the odd goal , we just have to stick together and hopefully the luck changes soon 

Is That You Up To The Next Level Then Legend? If Its Not Ge Us All A Shout When You Get There.:whistle

6 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

And if I were you I’d be embarrassed to come on here and slag of any team and spout your pish about winning the league you should be concentrating on darvels relegation battle emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Who said we would win the league like ? 

And although I now think we won’t go up we have plenty of winnable games to maybe sneak 6th 

as for relegation aye good one 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

If u was u I’d concentrate on girvan trying to win a game and try to keep aw their players at end of the season 

This Is The Darvel  Page M8,Nothing To Do with Girvan.Tell Wee Pie Heed He Will No Need The Promotion Bonus This Season,He Can Keep It For Next Season Might Have To Change The Name Though,He Could Call It " PLEASE<PLEASE AVOID RELEGATION BONUS";)  PS Change The First U On Your Post To  An I And It Might Make sense..:lol:

1 minute ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

This Is The Darvel  Page M8,Nothing To Do with Girvan.Tell Wee Pie Heed He Will No Need The Promotion Bonus This Season,He Can Keep It For Next Season Might Have To Change The Name Though,He Could Call It " PLEASE<PLEASE AVOID RELEGATION BONUS";)  PS Change The First U On Your Post To  An I And It Might Make sense..:lol:

Thanks for the English lesson 

why are u still bothered about Darvel ? 

Archived