Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

On 2/8/2018 at 21:47, Darvel legend said:

The legend has been keeping quiet awaiting the return of muzza next week 

I’m hearing I’m going to be disappointed :whistle

was down at townhead park last night legend,cumnock were playing troon,troon won 4-2,your pal muzza played the whole game,thats the boy who scored the lucky last min goal at troon when they beat darvel 2-1,troon looked sharp,YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID.:whistle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

was down at townhead park last night legend,cumnock were playing troon,troon won 4-2,your pal muzza played the whole game,thats the boy who scored the lucky last min goal at troon when they beat darvel 2-1,troon looked sharp,YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID.:whistle

We would normally send a scout to other teams friendlies a couple of days before a game but no need to if u were at the game as u will be at Darvel on Saturday no doubt and give us the run down , u cannae stay away 

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We would normally send a scout to other teams friendlies a couple of days before a game but no need to if u were at the game as u will be at Darvel on Saturday no doubt and give us the run down , u cannae stay away 

hope the games on m8,dont fancy a run up to largs for training.

31 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

hope the games on m8,dont fancy a run up to largs for training.

makes sense , u gave up on girvan ? goners already eh ? hope we dont get them in the play offs if we dont go up automatically  , think they would have too much for us :whistle

makes sense , u gave up on girvan ? goners already eh ? hope we dont get them in the play offs if we dont go up automatically  , think they would have too much for us :whistle

You can't get Girvan in the relegation play off[emoji38]

Your very confident can’t see your team getting promoted and before you start slagging me off it’s just an opinion the teams below Darvel with games in hand have a much better chance of going up

9 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

Your very confident can’t see your team getting promoted and before you start slagging me off it’s just an opinion the teams below Darvel with games in hand have a much better chance of going up

Everyone entitled to their opinion if and it’s a big if we win our next 2 games we will be in the top 6 that I’m sure off 

We have had a hard run of games playing teams above or around us and eventually we will play maryhill twice Shettleston kilsyth Kello meadow etc 

no guarantee we will beat them but gives us a fighting chance 

Archived