Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we won't be seeing you  for the return league  fixture 
If i'm not on shift at work al be there , i go home and away, have been doing so for 40yrs work allowing , and al be buying raffles an pies like i do every week , ive no beef with Darvel f.c .
My only complaint as ive stated elsewhere was your daft chairman making crazy accusations against my club an as for the darvel bellend he only gives us all comedy to laugh at .

Only joined half an hour ago & straight onto the darvel post! [emoji847][emoji10]

You being a diehard Darvel fan on here for 8 months...[emoji52][emoji848] And i'm not a hater sugar tits incase your wondering.. i'm actually glad the club didn't bottle it last season and went up

You being a diehard Darvel fan on here for 8 months...[emoji52][emoji848] And i'm not a hater sugar tits incase your wondering.. i'm actually glad the club didn't bottle it last season and went up
I've never called myself a diehard as there are lots of fans go to more games than me & I've not accused anyone of being a hater, I only came on here to see what all the fuss was about, social media wasn't invented when I first started watching darvel, I feel old now! [emoji6]

The SJFA fixture page is now showing the venue for the Dalry v Darvel WoS Cup tie this Saturday as Inverclyde Academy. PA16 0FB. Just a caged 3G school pitch immediately next door to Greenock Juniors, which is nowhere near Dalry...

I know Dalry are having drainage issues at Merksworth Park, but if the info is correct then it's a bizarre venue to switch the game to !

Anybody connected to the club able to confirm?

1 minute ago, LeedsPhil said:

The SJFA fixture page is now showing the venue for the Dalry v Darvel WoS Cup tie this Saturday as Inverclyde Academy. PA16 0FB. Just a caged 3G school pitch immediately next door to Greenock Juniors, which is nowhere near Dalry...

I know Dalry are having drainage issues at Merksworth Park, but if the info is correct then it's a bizarre venue to switch the game to !

Anybody connected to the club able to confirm?

I believe this to be the case and fair play to them doing something about it as their ground is not playable most weeks 

53 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

The game is on the grass park and not the Astro

Also, it’s in Largs and not Greenock

Ah ! That makes more sense.

Inverclyde SPORTS GROUND (which is in Largs), not Inverclyde ACADEMY (which is in Greenock) that the SJFA fixures page has.

KA30 8RW.

Archived