Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

I grabbed a quick word with the Chairman yesterday and asked if we were done in the transfer market and it seems that we are. Any thoughts from other Darvel supporters on the strength of the squad now ?

You’re maybe better asking the guy with the 3 names on here, he seems to be the one that’s most concerned about the going ons at Darvel.
I just don’t get his reasoning, then again maybe neither does he, time to let it go methinks

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re maybe better asking the guy with the 3 names on here, he seems to be the one that’s most concerned about the going ons at Darvel.
I just don’t get his reasoning, then again maybe neither does he, time to let it go methinks

Thank you for your kind reply but I fear you misread my post. I asked for opinions from Darvel fans on the strength of our squad. But thank you for your kind participation in any case. Regards.

I grabbed a quick word with the Chairman yesterday and asked if we were done in the transfer market and it seems that we are. Any thoughts from other Darvel supporters on the strength of the squad now ?
I feel the squad is stronger than it was previously, we've got players pushing for positions all over the park now & subs who can change a game (unfortunately it didn't happen yesterday), we have signed some good young players who need to gel & get games under there belt then I believe things will get better as a club

Thank you for your kind reply but I fear you misread my post. I asked for opinions from Darvel fans on the strength of our squad. But thank you for your kind participation in any case. Regards.

I didn’t misread your post, the point I was making was that the man with 3 names would be the best person to ask regarding all things Darvel related, as he seems to be obsessed with them

18 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

he is hurting bad tonight guys,the broon envelopes will need to wait for next week,el el el o its doon the league you go,:whistle

I used to find you quite amusing , now your just fucking tedious . 

2 hours ago, ajaorr said:

I think we need a couple of big strong types especially on a day like yesterday, hendo can’t be the only ball winner inthe middle of the park. 

14 hours ago, Appraisal said:

Personally think you are one of they “hangers on” type, have not got a clue about fitba but suck in everyone else’s opinions, a hoover type, you now believe you are to Darvel to what Ying is to Yang , Paddy pulled yeah back from the abyss, but hey ho, my coalbunker is bigger than yer changing rooms, my decking holds more than yer stand, advertising for left over festive drinks to be donated to the Gazebo. Yee Hah, Progress ?

I see you were at the talbot game yesterday, so what the f**k has darvel to do with you.? All about the vale giruy

I see you were at the talbot game yesterday, so what the f**k has darvel to do with you.? All about the vale giruy

Like many others I took in the Scottish tie of the round, just watched yer highlights there, Christ, yer Park’s like a public one set up for a Gala day, facility wise yer way behind the likes of Muirkirk, Craigmark & Lugar,

33 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

Like many others I took in the Scottish tie of the round, just watched yer highlights there, Christ, yer Park’s like a public one set up for a Gala day, facility wise yer way behind the likes of Muirkirk, Craigmark & Lugar,

Watch this space

Archived