Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

now a fisherman,5 minutes till your big gub takes the worm,:whistle

Maybe now you're a fisherman you might get lost at sea and Darvel fans won't need to read about your bitter agenda...a lawyer & ex club chairman, you really need to get a grip & stop acting like a jealous teenager 

30 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Sylvester jealousy comes to mind at what is happening Doon the brae neil left and things keep improving under our chairman and New management team onwards and upwards c'mon the vale

please,please guys,have another think about who i am,my name is not neil and i am not a lawyer,ITS ONLY BANTER NEVER THE LESS.:angel

We will go again Largs probably deserved their win albeit both goals were against the run of play but no shame in getting beat by them 
we will regroup and go again 

You will just need to go again DL

1 hour ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

please,please guys,have another think about who i am,my name is not neil and i am not a lawyer,ITS ONLY BANTER NEVER THE LESS.:angel

Strange how you are on a Darvel post when Cumnock got thrashed from Talbot today, maybe concentrate on what's going wrong there 

Personally think you are one of they “hangers on” type, have not got a clue about fitba but suck in everyone else’s opinions, a hoover type, you now believe you are to Darvel to what Ying is to Yang , Paddy pulled yeah back from the abyss, but hey ho, my coalbunker is bigger than yer changing rooms, my decking holds more than yer stand, advertising for left over festive drinks to be donated to the Gazebo. Yee Hah, Progress ?

Personally think you are one of they “hangers on” type, have not got a clue about fitba but suck in everyone else’s opinions, a hoover type, you now believe you are to Darvel to what Ying is to Yang , Paddy pulled yeah back from the abyss, but hey ho, my coalbunker is bigger than yer changing rooms, my decking holds more than yer stand, advertising for left over festive drinks to be donated to the Gazebo. Yee Hah, Progress ?
That's the thing about social media everyone has an opinion & personally I think urs is pish, playing and watching football for over 25 years I have my own opinions on the game, u can carry on getting ur digs in but as a club darvel has moved on from the last management Team, but it looks like u still have a problem with, away back under ur rock behind ur huge coalbunker on ur big slippery decking

I grabbed a quick word with the Chairman yesterday and asked if we were done in the transfer market and it seems that we are. Any thoughts from other Darvel supporters on the strength of the squad now ?

Archived