Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Couldnt care less mate, there wouldnt have been any bridges to build if the wee fat pie heed didnt go running to the papers telling lies

Not going to go on and on about this we r all trying to put it behind us  all had a great day today OK the result made it better no disrespect to anyone at kilsyth. spoke to the officials who were working behind the bar showed us the massive improvement that have been going on so fair play to you all wish you all the best for the season and hope to see you all again at Darvel

It was a stonewall penalty in fact maybe 2 penalties in the one incident as ur boy handled the ball just before the bad challenge 
All kidding aside if u think that was a stonewaller u need your head examined !!!
If that award had been given up the other end u'd have been raging , take your red tinted specs off ffs

22 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Hard game between 2 commited teams , a thought a draw would have been fair ,couple of turning points in the game were your goalie having a save which was out of this world when it would have made it 2-0 to us and a penalty award that was quiete unbelievable ? The 2 players involved slipped on there arses an he gives a penalty , come on ???

I thought there was a hand ball just in the box was he trying to play advantage and when it didn't materialise he brought it back for the penalty again I might be wrong my take on it 

1 minute ago, jnr supporter said:

I thought there was a hand ball just in the box was he trying to play advantage and when it didn't materialise he brought it back for the penalty again I might be wrong my take on it 

It was a clear hand ball! I thought he gave it for the hand ball also was clear as day from where I was standing 

11 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Honestly pal, you had to see it to believe it

He sent a player off last year for foul and abusive language.  The centre mid fielder said to his OWN centre half “ o for f••• sake you should have cleared that”.  He then didn’t send a player off for a handball on the line but did give the penalty. The guy is a nightmare but give him his due he is happy to collect his dough every week whilst dealing with us all screaming at him. 

Btw. I’m no your pal. 

He sent a player off last year for foul and abusive language.  The centre mid fielder said to his OWN centre half “ o for f••• sake you should have cleared that”.  

To be fair (by the letter of the law) that is foul and abusive language.

4 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

He sent a player off last year for foul and abusive language.  The centre mid fielder said to his OWN centre half “ o for f••• sake you should have cleared that”.  He then didn’t send a player off for a handball on the line but did give the penalty. The guy is a nightmare but give him his due he is happy to collect his dough every week whilst dealing with us all screaming at him. 

Btw. I’m no your pal. 

Aye we gave him a bit of stick today but he just laughed 

I’m loving this Kilsyth/Darvel soap opera so much so that I have read the whole thread and now I seem to have antagonised and supported you both in equal measure. I will visit it on a regular basis to catch up.  I’m away for a cold shower before I go for a pint. 

1 minute ago, Darvel Dave said:
50 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
All kidding aside if u think that was a stonewaller u need your head examined !!!
If that award had been given up the other end u'd have been raging , take your red tinted specs off ffs

Home supporters behind me said it was a penalty

Stonewaller pal , ref was better for them than us today but we just get head down and get on with it 

5 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
53 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Home supporters behind me said it was a penalty

They werent home supporters

Archived