Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
29 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:
Nae wonder the wee guys whistlin, embarrassing to say the least from the men in yellow

Officials were poor today, felt we deserved the win but when it went 2-2 anything could happen, good thing for us is we're finishing game stronger now

At least you can post somethin decent, agree, anything could happen at 2-2, should have been 2up but what a save from your keeper, tremendous stop, then the officials stepped up, that linesman is horrendous, had him before when he was giving offside from goal kicks, what chance you got

37 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye gave Yous a goal of a start and Yous fucked it up :whistle

That wee rat of a chairman is exactly how i pictured, shat himself claiming everything he said was a joke, as for you, well.......... Darvel didnt beat us today, the officials did

At least you can post somethin decent, agree, anything could happen at 2-2, should have been 2up but what a save from your keeper, tremendous stop, then the officials stepped up, that linesman is horrendous, had him before when he was giving offside from goal kicks, what chance you got
Spoke to some of ur supporters at the game, had a laugh & a bit of banter back & forth, good hospitality in the wee club b4 & after the game, also the pies were Good! [emoji106]

16 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

That wee rat of a chairman is exactly how i pictured, shat himself claiming everything he said was a joke, as for you, well.......... Darvel didnt beat us today, the officials did

I OK everyone else putting it behind us trying to build bridges apart from you 

The officials were bad for both teams today, even some of ur own supporters said that & Darvel deserved to win

19 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Read the papers in the morning it will read kilsyth 2 Darvel 3 it won't read kilsyth 2 officials 3 

10 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

I OK everyone else putting it behind us trying to build bridges apart from you 

Couldnt care less mate, there wouldnt have been any bridges to build if the wee fat pie heed didnt go running to the papers telling lies

39 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Got to laugh. Darvel better team today but still you blame the officials. They were poor for both teams. GIRUY MOAN THE VALE 

42 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Yous are irrelevant to us 

we are just better than u 

but thanks for ur concern 

if you’s win a game or two u mite stay up :whistle

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Yous are irrelevant to us 

we are just better than u 

but thanks for ur concern 

if you’s win a game or two u mite stay up :whistle

Building bridges and now we are irrelevant, ha ha , you couldnae make it up, gave ma opinion on you keyboard warrior

Decio Espinha remember that name!!! Linesman today on paper but quite the worst display I have witnessed, and I have seen some belters!!!!!! Second time we have had him and today was worse than the 1st and that took a bit of beating. Off side from goal kicks in last visit and he went on today to repeat that feat and then had a 15 min spell of utter madness. The ref obliged every time. Some of the decisions were farcical surely he could recognise this guy on my lime is not up to it, but no, he then goes and awards a pen of the harshest nature. A hate getting beat just like everyone else but when you get 3 guys totally destroy your efforts it's a bitter taste to swallow. Well done Darvel you win and we move on, that's what I'll tell myself ..... just no the night [emoji21]

Hard game between 2 commited teams , a thought a draw would have been fair ,couple of turning points in the game were your goalie having a save which was out of this world when it would have made it 2-0 to us and a penalty award that was quiete unbelievable ? The 2 players involved slipped on there arses an he gives a penalty , come on ???

10 minutes ago, kilsythblue said:

Decio Espinha remember that name!!! Linesman today on paper but quite the worst display I have witnessed, and I have seen some belters!!!!!! Second time we have had him and today was worse than the 1st and that took a bit of beating. Off side from goal kicks in last visit and he went on today to repeat that feat and then had a 15 min spell of utter madness. The ref obliged every time. Some of the decisions were farcical surely he could recognise this guy on my lime is not up to it, but no, he then goes and awards a pen of the harshest nature. A hate getting beat just like everyone else but when you get 3 guys totally destroy your efforts it's a bitter taste to swallow. Well done Darvel you win and we move on, that's what I'll tell myself ..... just no the night emoji21.png

You were lucky he was only a linesman. I saw him ref a game once ant it was a car crash. 

8 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Hard game between 2 commited teams , a thought a draw would have been fair ,couple of turning points in the game were your goalie having a save which was out of this world when it would have made it 2-0 to us and a penalty award that was quiete unbelievable ? The 2 players involved slipped on there arses an he gives a penalty , come on ???

It was a stonewall penalty in fact maybe 2 penalties in the one incident as ur boy handled the ball just before the bad challenge 

Archived