Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Must be duff  info pal :whistle

is that the boy who trained wae darvel last thursday (4th} and was there to play on monday night but the game never took place,just to let you know guys,BIG SKINNYS ON THE BALL>

.but its a sad day when you like a bit of banter and people cant take it,the fun stops quite quickly when there are personal threats in your inbox,never post on an empty heed guys its not nice,have fun and good luck to darvel fc for the fest of the season,lots of love BIG SKINNY.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that the boy who trained wae darvel last thursday (4th} and was there to play on monday night but the game never took place,just to let you know guys,BIG SKINNYS ON THE BALL>
.but its a sad day when you like a bit of banter and people cant take it,the fun stops quite quickly when there are personal threats in your inbox,never post on an empty heed guys its not nice,have fun and good luck to darvel fc for the fest of the season,lots of love BIG SKINNY.
A bit slow with ur info today, is ur source running behind these days?

10 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Best of luck to the vale at kilsyth today, after last weeks performance we have to be confident of all 3 points. Big push now required for automatic/ play off positions for all teams.Legend be gentle on kr88!!

I’ve watched both teams recently and I fancy Darrel for an easy win 

27 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I see a lot of junior football. I obviously watch my son playing but when he isn’t I always try and catch a game and I can honestly say the best banter I’ve heard this season has come from you lot. 

Good luck to both of the teams today. 

Cheers m8 it’s aw about banter win or lose 

1 hour ago, Darvel Dave said:
3 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

A bit slow with ur info today, is ur source running behind these days?

David Waite,right back from ayr united to darvel,loan deal,still on it DD.

21 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

How many times you seen Kilsyth this year?

I’ve seen them on three occasions which about 25% of their league games.  I watched them against Cambuslang , Petershill and Shettleston. In those three games they lost 7 goals and scored 1. They look a young team who need a wee bit of time to settle and I wish them good luck.  

Archived