Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/01/2018 at 20:04, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

sorry guys rabbit cam never came home last night cant fill you all in about the game,it must have found a bit of fluff in belmont and stayed there,hope wee pie heeds no made a new deliciously,rabbit pie i loved that wee bunny.:wub:

U goin to Kilsyth Saturday mate ? 

On 09/01/2018 at 20:04, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

sorry guys rabbit cam never came home last night cant fill you all in about the game,it must have found a bit of fluff in belmont and stayed there,hope wee pie heeds no made a new deliciously,rabbit pie i loved that wee bunny.:wub:

any new signings this week for doon the brae skinny or are we going to kilsyth with same squad ?

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

U goin to Kilsyth Saturday mate ? 

why do you need a pal?are you feart the big bad kilsyth boys will get you? a wee bird told me the game never took place on monday night,not heard of any new players for you yet,one thing is for sure they wont be big names,ADL and AMATURES is all you can attract.

13 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

why do you need a pal?are you feart the big bad kilsyth boys will get you? a wee bird told me the game never took place on monday night,not heard of any new players for you yet,one thing is for sure they wont be big names,ADL and AMATURES is all you can attract.

obvioulsy someone gave you a hand to spell ADL after your attempt to spell amateurs :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

obvioulsy someone gave you a hand to spell ADL after your attempt to spell amateurs :rolleyes:

if you read the post again my friend,ADL was before AMATEUR ,but thanks for the thumbs up pal i was never a great speller,good luck for the game tomorrow i might pop up and give you a bit of support,another 3pts and you will be well on your way for back to back promotions,is there any spare seats on the bus?;)

13 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

if you read the post again my friend,ADL was before AMATEUR ,but thanks for the thumbs up pal i was never a great speller,good luck for the game tomorrow i might pop up and give you a bit of support,another 3pts and you will be well on your way for back to back promotions,is there any spare seats on the bus?;)

nop bus full skinny

Archived