Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Who had a pop at them like ?

and see if u think I did Paddy has had plenty of pops at people at the club in the press 

That’s football pick ur chin up and get on with things 

Clearly it's a pop at him, just find it strange how when he was at the club you had nothing but praise for him and now he's away (not by his choice) your now having a go at him

2 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Clearly it's a pop at him, just find it strange how when he was at the club you had nothing but praise for him and now he's away (not by his choice) your now having a go at him

I’ve never said a bad word about Paddy I just didn’t think he could take us to where the chairman wants us to be , now I’m no explaining myself to u again 

Yesterday was our first win since September 

say no more 

he’s history and ur boring me 

if ur interested in him start a girvan thread 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

I’ve never said a bad word about Paddy I just didn’t think he could take us to where the chairman wants us to be , now I’m no explaining myself to u again 

say no more 

No a bad post dl, not your usual style but I like it

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

say no more 

I'm boring you...... Do you actually read half the shit you post, no wonder half the team don't like you

Just now, AYRSHIREBOY said:

I'm boring you...... Do you actually read half the shit you post, no wonder half the team don't like you

Don’t make a tit of urself u were a good servant to Darvel just let it be at that 

we will agree to differ on Paddy’s sacking 

that’s football aw about opinions 

and if half them don’t like me that’s good they willnae take any bonuses I give to them over the next few months that’s more for the boys that do like me :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Don’t make a tit of urself u were a good servant to Darvel just let it be at that 

and if half them don’t like me that’s good they willnae take any bonuses I give to them over the next few months that’s more for the boys that do like me :thumsup2

Haha I best not make a tit of myself you do that plenty much for the both of us 

7 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

All positives till the haters come back on. Do us a favour and go on your new teams thread and let us get on supporting the team

Haters?? I haven't seen many negative posts towards Darvel on here, if you don't like people commenting then start a group chat on WhatsApp and you can have that all to yourselves 

8 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Haters?? I haven't seen many negative posts towards Darvel on here, if you don't like people commenting then start a group chat on WhatsApp and you can have that all to yourselves 

Oh right, thanks for the social media tip, mibbae do that. Mibbae awe the paddy lovers could do that to?

1 minute ago, Darvel Dave said:

He might make a tit of himself on here but like most folk at darvel they've moved on & looking to the future

I don't disagree about the players giving an extra 10 or 15% for a new manager as everyone will feel they have to prove themselves to him,  also know  that the training the boys get is excellent, just don't like the digs at former players or staff

1 minute ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

I don't disagree about the players giving an extra 10 or 15% for a new manager as everyone will feel they have to prove themselves to him,  also know  that the training the boys get is excellent, just don't like the digs at former players or staff

And it’s good half the boys do like me , I’ve never played in a team before where half the boys liked me ! And what’s more I could not have given 2 fucks I was there to win games I must be improving wae age Alan 

5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

A tit really!!!!

Archived