Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
were you at the hurlford game?they tell me roddy had a good game,two powerfull shots on target,if its the same boy that i remember from his lugar days he will do well very direct.
Didn't see the friendly on sat but will be at larkhall this weekend providing the weather doesn't put it off again, he has a decent scoring record so hopefully will hit the ground running & add some for us

10 hours ago, Darvel Dave said:
11 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:
were you at the hurlford game?they tell me roddy had a good game,two powerfull shots on target,if its the same boy that i remember from his lugar days he will do well very direct.

Didn't see the friendly on sat but will be at larkhall this weekend providing the weather doesn't put it off again, he has a decent scoring record so hopefully will hit the ground running & add some for us

i think he will hit the ground running,but who will the manager leave out to play him?.

10 hours ago, Darvel Dave said:
12 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:
i think he will hit the ground running,but who will the manager leave out to play him?.

Am glad that's the manager decision & not mine, will depend what formation he wants to play

hard call m8,third most goals for in your league,going well,its the goals against thats not so pretty.

• 3 weeks later...

id like to wish all our friends all over the junior game from kilsyth to troon a happy new year and look forward to football being back on tomorrow , 

We welcome Renfrew to Darvel  and hopefully this time the game will be played and it will be a wasteful journey for a totally different reason  , very tough game for us and after what seems like a close season Noddy will get his first game in charge at Darvel tomorrow , im sure with no senior football being played tomorrow and a dry day forecast there should be a healthy crowd to get behind the boys  ,

let the banter and wind ups begin !!

5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

id like to wish all our friends all over the junior game from kilsyth to troon a happy new year and look forward to football being back on tomorrow , 

We welcome Renfrew to Darvel  and hopefully this time the game will be played and it will be a wasteful journey for a totally different reason  , very tough game for us and after what seems like a close season Noddy will get his first game in charge at Darvel tomorrow , im sure with no senior football being played tomorrow and a dry day forecast there should be a healthy crowd to get behind the boys  ,

let the banter and wind ups begin !!

welcome back coco,missed you m8,hope you and all at darvel had a nice christmas and a good new year.is that the three piece suit away to maybole?carlo must like him,what about the guy from dirrans ams is he any good?remind me again when the big names are coming doon the brea.;)

2 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

welcome back coco,missed you m8,hope you and all at darvel had a nice christmas and a good new year.is that the three piece suit away to maybole?carlo must like him,what about the guy from dirrans ams is he any good?remind me again when the big names are coming doon the brea.;)

Oh ur still about 

u must have been right pissed off we’ve had no games recently 

2 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

Happy new year skinny hope you are looking forward to watching the vale this year, what’s your post about though ?

Archived