Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has became a joke see if use want to slate each other f**k off on another one, use will find everyone of the players at Darvel are gutted the way paddy was sacked and me especially he is more than a manager to us he is a cracking pal. Same goes for alex and andy. Murray smoods and gaw are a big miss and we're brilliant to have in team. Aw this pish bout saying Murray isn't good enough etc is lies coz he is and is brilliant on his day, n he said when asked to be released he wasn't happy bout paddy getting sacked but also complained bout back which he did for months before it nae point in slagging a boy when he's honest, whatever was said on twitter is in past am sure av got alot av done in past that needs to be forgot bout. As for everyone saying we r laughing stock or going to get pumped every week am sure some of use used to be fans so the majority of the boys r still there show a bit of respect to us coz as a team we have came far along with paddy. N am sure he wouldn't be happy for players if we got hammered every week. We will move on as a team and show what we can do because it's stupid not to as we r in this together n that will be shown starting Saturday. Then we will see what happens at end of season if people leave then the team will prob move on. But for now let us boys get on with what we enjoy and try get our season back on track without negative or deluded comments [emoji5]

18 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Good for you big man. I don't think anyone is having a go at the team though. I think the constant talk of cash and back to back promotions has attracted a lot of banter but the banter (and insults) are aimed at a few posters who, through their position or influence in the club, should know better. If you can get the few idiots to stop their attacks on Murray and others, and the team can get a couple of results under their belt. normal service could be resumed. If not, I fear that you will be exposed to this shite for the rest of the season.  

What might help is for the wee pie heid and his hanger-ons to get themselves a P.R. man and a large dose of humility.

That’s typical of u , it’s u he’s getting at , jealousy is a bad thing , are we no allowed to talk about back to back promotions ? 

U keep insulting u will be answered back , we are Darvel boys and only want the team to succeed , u on the other hand don’t 

so as Kenny says it’s onwards and upwards 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s typical of u , it’s u he’s getting at , jealousy is a bad thing , are we no allowed to talk about back to back promotions ? 

U keep insulting u will be answered back , we are Darvel boys and only want the team to succeed , u on the other hand don’t 

so as Kenny says it’s onwards and upwards 

And here was me thinking his post was aimed at the likes of you, if you didn't post as much p!sh then the others would have nothing to reply to. Have a wee read at some of the things you've posted on here over the years, might make you think before you post anymore drivel.

12 minutes ago, outsider said:

And here was me thinking his post was aimed at the likes of you, if you didn't post as much p!sh then the others would have nothing to reply to. Have a wee read at some of the things you've posted on here over the years, might make you think before you post anymore drivel.

U and the rest stay off our page then and just let us talk pish to each other 

Good for you big man. I don't think anyone is having a go at the team though. I think the constant talk of cash and back to back promotions has attracted a lot of banter but the banter (and insults) are aimed at a few posters who, through their position or influence in the club, should know better. If you can get the few idiots to stop their attacks on Murray and others, and the team can get a couple of results under their belt. normal service could be resumed. If not, I fear that you will be exposed to this shite for the rest of the season.  
What might help is for the wee pie heid and his hanger-ons to get themselves a P.R. man and a large dose of humility.

Here's Kenny trying to get the focus back onto football but you continue with your digs at certain individuals, let it go!

37 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:

Here's Kenny trying to get the focus back onto football but you continue with your digs at certain individuals, let it go!

Just like Darvel legend giving Murray abuse as soon as he was brought on for Troon and again after the game. It's out of order 

Just like Darvel legend giving Murray abuse as soon as he was brought on for Troon and again after the game. It's out of order 

Why bring that up again, DL has stopped talking about MJ, as far as I'm concerned it's by & hope we can all try & get back to talking about football

2 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

You need to make up your mind! Since the first post you have responded to five of my posts. Now you're morphing into big Bryan aka robroyguy and telling people to stay off "our page" like a wee wean. Take a leaf out of decent (big)clubs like Troon, The glens, Talbot,  Pollok or Girvan and don't have a page all to yourself, as if you are somebody. But as long as you have and as long as this is a public forum, get used to it.

You spend a lot of your time on this site? You must have a boring life if all you can do is comment on here. Don’t have a problem with it if it’s football related but find it a bit childish and embarrassing the amount of crap that’s spouted on here. 

4 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

You need to make up your mind! Since the first post you have responded to five of my posts. Now you're morphing into big Bryan aka robroyguy and telling people to stay off "our page" like a wee wean. Take a leaf out of decent (big)clubs like Troon, The glens, Talbot,  Pollok or Girvan and don't have a page all to yourself, as if you are somebody. But as long as you have and as long as this is a public forum, get used to it.

It’s aw about Darvel 

well said m8,its only banter to some but others take it to far,the team made history for darvel and will never be forgotten,people move on for what ever reason as they say thats fitbaw,so good luck for the rest of the season and do the club proud.PS you gave murray far to much room on sat[emoji6]

Aye that's because I was left with two to mark plus he gave me a tenner to give him room [emoji23]

Archived