Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Possibly for a smooth release 

So that’s acceptable ? 

It would have been better if he had just said I don’t agree with the manager getting sacked I want away 

and fwiw I would have freed him anyway because of his comments on Twitter 

thats the last I will comment on it and good luck to him wherever he plays 

6 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Maybe he damaged his back carrying all these players that you think aren't good enough. He was already playing amateur football .... but not anymore! He had better take care with his back when he gets his first wage packet from Troon. I'm told it will weigh a fair bit.

So are you saying that the current darvel squad which were paddy’s who you are so quick to defend are no better than amateurs? I would disagree sir. 

23 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Maybe he damaged his back carrying all these players that you think aren't good enough. He was already playing amateur football .... but not anymore! He had better take care with his back when he gets his first wage packet from Troon. I'm told it will weigh a fair bit.

Only place he would have damaged his back was in the dug out ! 

Thats good he’s an amateur and getting paid is that what ur saying ? 

Interesting 

12 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Do you practice at being thick? I'm pointing out that Johnston was an amateur throughout his time at Darvel. It's no difficult if you read the post .

Listen you knob don’t start way your nonsense. It is quite clear you said he was playing amateur not he was an amateur player. Maybe you read your on post. w**k!!

39 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

So that’s acceptable ? 

It would have been better if he had just said I don’t agree with the manager getting sacked I want away 

and fwiw I would have freed him anyway because of his comments on Twitter 

thats the last I will comment on it and good luck to him wherever he plays 

Murray actually went from darvel to Catrine amateurs, then troon came in for him so it's not as if he left and went straight to Troon 

6 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

He was playing football. He was an amateur. But as I said, not any more. Dunderheidsrus.com

No no. “He was already playing amateur football”. Not ,he was an amateur playing football. Slight difference I would say.

3 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

This thread is better than the panto at the palace theatre, yous are turning Darvel in to a laughing stock with all this pish

Geo we are defending our club. If you read back the new posts are mostly from the haters.

6 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Ripping into a former player isn't defending your club, and that's what the last two pages has mostly been about. 

I have ripped into no one. Read my post from last night ref Murray. I have not had a reply to agree or disagree. I would say by that most would reluctantly agree with me. I have disagreed with someone who imo is purely trying to shit stir.

Just now, Ceejayar said:

I have ripped into no one. Read my post from last night ref Murray. I have not had a reply to agree or disagree. I would say by that most would reluctantly agree with me. I have disagreed with someone who imo is purely trying to shit stir.

My post wasn't aimed at you, just the thread in general 

Archived