Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Shame you feel the need to play this out in public. Knowing Murray as I do he won't give two clucks what gets said on the subject but it might not be a great way of attracting boys to play for the club if they think any disagreement they have upon their departure gets played out publicly on information provided by your committee. I might be wrong but for what it's worth the club should be above that kind of mud slinging , especially involving someone who was an asset to the club for 5 years.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

is that the amateur team,sitting third in your league,played one game less than drivel and are 8 yes i say 8 points in front of drivel,i think troon know a quality player when they see one.unlike you lot,who live in the past.:whistle

I have said countless times Murray was great last year in the adl but he has not performed this year. If you have seen the games this year surely you cannot disagree ?

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U know his plans then ? 

Another exclusive eh 

he wants to be up competing with the likes of Talbot and the glens in the next couple of years that's never going to happen then we sit back and watch the plug get pulled and watch the slip down to the arse of the ADL.

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U know his plans then ? 

Another exclusive eh 

Coco do you never get board with all your pish talk?,the wife has taped me emmerdale i think i will go and watch it quite sure zak dingle knows more about football than you do,in fact sammy dingle knows more than you,:o

3 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Shame you feel the need to play this out in public. Knowing Murray as I do he won't give two clucks what gets said on the subject but it might not be a great way of attracting boys to play for the club if they think any disagreement they have upon their departure gets played out publicly on information provided by your committee. I might be wrong but for what it's worth the club should be above that kind of mud slinging , especially involving someone who was an asset to the club for 5 years.

Well ur no involved so nothing to do with u 

4 minutes ago, talbotarmy10 said:

he wants to be up competing with the likes of Talbot and the glens in the next couple of years that's never going to happen then we sit back and watch the plug get pulled and watch the slip down to the arse of the ADL.

Are smaller clubs not allowed to be ambitious? 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Well ur no involved so nothing to do with u 

Great comeback. Who are you directing all this stuff to if it's none of my business? I was interested in Murray and all the other boys for the entire time they were at darvel. I will remain interested in every one of them long after they hang up their boots. I also think that a club should protect its good name and as I have an interest in darvel and some other clubs, it follows I am interested in their reputation.

I’ve followed Darvel for years and will do for the rest of my days.. Murray was a cracking boy to have around the club always had a positive impact on the dressing room and i would just like to wish him all the best at Troon. As for all the other nonsense on here can we get back to talking football? I’ll be at the game on Saturday vs Kello.. anyone know much about Kello and what type of game to expect ? 

18 minutes ago, Thedoomed123 said:

I’ve followed Darvel for years and will do for the rest of my days.. Murray was a cracking boy to have around the club always had a positive impact on the dressing room and i would just like to wish him all the best at Troon. As for all the other nonsense on here can we get back to talking football? I’ll be at the game on Saturday vs Kello.. anyone know much about Kello and what type of game to expect ? 

Big fit young side who will compete for 90 minutes . Should be a good game .

8 hours ago, Thedoomed123 said:

hard hard game for darvel on sat,all ways a good game against kello,only the odd goal in the games,for me kello have a slight edge,they are on a wee run just now,tails will be up.a win for kello and darvel will start to slip down the league as teams below them have games in hand,time will tell should be a cracker.

4 this season 
25 last season 
scored a hat trick for ayr first team against Morton 
seems an improvement on what we let go 
:thumsup2
onwards and upwards 

When did he score this hat trick?? As far as i can see he had two seasons as a fulltime pro at Ayr and played 9 times scoring once

When did he score this hat trick?? As far as i can see he had two seasons as a fulltime pro at Ayr and played 9 times scoring once

I think the hat trick was for the reserves, scored over 30 goals for them but in the 1st team it was 1 in challenge cup & a couple in friendlies

9 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

ok i'll move on to your club's obsession with right back's. I hear you have made a move for another which might be expected to unsettle the present incumbents.

Imo I’m quite happen with the options we have at right back but I’m only a supporter and if the new manager thinks a bit more competition for places is required then that’s up to him.

34 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Imo I’m quite happen with the options we have at right back but I’m only a supporter and if the new manager thinks a bit more competition for places is required then that’s up to him.

pal guy is a complete dick and obsessed with darvel , dont reply to him

1 hour ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

well Coco your thoughts please,negative agenda again?if you have nothing truthfull to say DONT TELL LIES.:o

reserves mate but the fact he scored 25 for annbank last season and played with ayr united first team tells me hes a better player than messi sorry johnston 

20 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

reserves mate but the fact he scored 25 for annbank last season and played with ayr united first team tells me hes a better player than messi sorry johnston 

You love comparing the boy too Murray, can you not move on from Murray leaving 

Archived