Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

I really enjoyed that today, if I’m honest.

Both sets of fans giving each other a bit of banter, DL giving Murray plenty then Murray giving it back when he scored. Nobody taking the hump about it.

What Junior football should be about.

All the best to John & Noddy for the rest of the season!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Troon Portland said:

Both sets of fans giving each other a bit of banter, DL giving Murray plenty then Murray giving it back when he scored. Nobody taking the hump about it.

And yous deserved the win 

we knew it was coming ha ha 

Muzza’s tweets ???? if you actually get to know the guy he always acts the clown, the wind up merchant, the boy is no as daft as he makes out, Christ, certain c&@ts he tweeted about we’re @ Kasabian with him last Saturday, Darvel have fecked up big time, Noddy is a youth coach, big difference to Junior, Paddy ? No good enough for Darvel but good enough for a Premier side mixing, defeating and holding their own with the West’s elite, final point, how would the chairman respond if Paddy told him he was nae the man to take his pie business forward ? [emoji23]

So it's ok for an ex player to call the club c#nts then act all pally at the final whistle, he scored a good goal to win the game & we can accept that & the celebration(these things happen in football when it comes back & bites u in the arse) we were 2nd best in the 2nd half, what he needs to remember is he has called his so called friends & ex team mates c#nts & that is out of line.
I don't agree with false accusations made by anyone but all I hope is that there is no problems when our 2 teams eventually meet!

Sticks and stones but names will never hurt me! Grow up!

12 hours ago, Troon Portland said:

Correct

13 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Alex I believe that’s the first league goal he has scored this season which would suggest he’s no got it for this league however he done fine for us last season,  no one can argue with that or that Troon were the better team today and deserved their win , it’s his tweet I find offensive and it’s no the first one he has done 

I seen a couple of his tweets on here and that’s typical Murray something in his head posts it, no very subtle but that’s just him and he’ll never change.

22 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

I seen a couple of his tweets on here and that’s typical Murray something in his head posts it, no very subtle but that’s just him and he’ll never change.

All I’m saying is there was no need for it , Darvel looked after him very well and u know that Alex 

11 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Back to football folks. Darvel are sitting sixth, however if the teams below them take points from their games in hand, they could be looking at 3rd bottom alongside larkhall.

Next up Kello who are a big, fit young side , and who have a habit of turning up at Recreation Park and winning. If that were to happen, Darvel's season (and perhaps the manager's future) could be determined by the result away to larkhall the following week. That's the beauty of this league, a couple of good results and people are talking of promotion, a couple of defeats and the panic button gets pressed. 

An unusual feature this season is the gap appearing at the top, however Darvel's biggest opponent might be their lack of experience in handling the pressure as, unlike the majority of other teams in the league they have no experience of it, on or off the park. Availability of their current squad, rather than any additions may decide their fate.  

One of ur better posts 

22 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Back to football folks. Darvel are sitting sixth, however if the teams below them take points from their games in hand, they could be looking at 3rd bottom alongside larkhall.

Next up Kello who are a big, fit young side , and who have a habit of turning up at Recreation Park and winning. If that were to happen, Darvel's season (and perhaps the manager's future) could be determined by the result away to larkhall the following week. That's the beauty of this league, a couple of good results and people are talking of promotion, a couple of defeats and the panic button gets pressed. 

An unusual feature this season is the gap appearing at the top, however Darvel's biggest opponent might be their lack of experience in handling the pressure as, unlike the majority of other teams in the league they have no experience of it, on or off the park. Availability of their current squad, rather than any additions may decide their fate.  

So we agree that the squad is needing added to, as we have said for months.

Dont think it was his ex team mates he was talking about, more likely the ones who stabbed paddy in the back. Calling him paddys bum boy and stuff came back to bite u and u didn't like it, pointing in his face after the game and shouting

Archived