Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

No up to the task this year. Great for us last year.

He was there for a third of this season and that’s enough to assume he’s not up to the task, he scores goals whether starting or from the bench.

4 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

He was there for a third of this season and that’s enough to assume he’s not up to the task, he scores goals whether starting or from the bench.

Listen I was one of Murray’s biggest fans last year and I said if he had another yard of pace he would not be with us. This year he has not performed. Last year first 11, this year sub. That’s how I see it as a supporter.

10 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Alex I believe that’s the first league goal he has scored this season which would suggest he’s no got it for this league however he done fine for us last season,  no one can argue with that or that Troon were the better team today and deserved their win , it’s his tweet I find offensive and it’s no the first one he has done 

18 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Listen I was one of Murray’s biggest fans last year and I said if he had another yard of pace he would not be with us. This year he has not performed. Last year first 11, this year sub. That’s how I see it as a supporter.

Its your opinion, but I wouldn't think many supporters would agree with your opinion

28 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

How can Murray go from first 11 last season , to Darvel not signing new players to now not being good enough for first 11?

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I would say biggest percentage of our support couldn’t care less whether he was at Darvel or not , good player last season , had been woeful this season 

The biggest percentage.?  You mean you and your sidekicks 

Archived